Vanya

Event #118 -- Final Fantasy gives me Military Hallucinations

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

Before entering Mako Reactor, the GFLClan members sit back and enjoy a glass of Cranberry Sprite before their stop, not realizing that pF themselves have poisoned the drinks so that everyone has very colorful hallucinations at the least convenient of times, before successfully snapping out of their minds and hallucinating they are in all sorts of military areas that they've never seen before.

This event is a mix of both "What did you put in my drink???" and "GFLClan invades pF's CS:GO Server, in Source" nominations which were selected from our nomination megathread, which you can check here!

As a disclaimer, the drink event was the original winner but we figured out people may get sick of having drugs on at all times, even if it's just two maps. We then decided to shorten the drug usage by just turning it on before bossfights on the last stages to make it a bit easier on people's eyes, but since event would then probably be too short we decided to cram in the second placed nomination from the randomization, which was the pF CS:GO one.

e8pkYWR.png

For this event we'll be playing:

• ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3
  • ze_artika_base_v1_2s
  • ze_magala_castle_final_s
  • ze_chicken_ranch_v2_1s
  • ze_project_alcaria_v1_5s
  • ze_totemo_roka_b5s
  • ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5fix

Time for the event:

• Saturday March 2nd 11pm GMT-0
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Eventually the times will be posted in our Steam group for your convenience so make sure to join it so you can see the exact time at which it starts for you!
Special Kickers:
  • Non-FF Maps will be played with pF settings -- 2000 Ammo Max
  • FF Maps will have the following kickers applied to them:
    • Mako will be played up to Extreme 2
    • Before every bossfight (Extreme 2 and Rage Mode only), drugs will be enabled on CTs until round ends
  • For Magala Castle and Artika Base winning the map once will count, after maps have been won we'll move onto the next map.
VIP Rewards:
  • Winning 5 out of the 7 maps will give you a week of V.I.P.!
Duration of the event:
  • Every map will have a maximum timelimit of 60 minutes, which should be enough.
Rules:
  • Tryhard will be enforced for this event, hold onto your seats until event is done.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
Leaders:
  • Anyone is free to lead, although I'll try to be there myself for the other maps
See you on the weekend!
:nepsmug:
Edited by Vanya

As a heads-up, V.I.P. for previous events (115 and 116) has been rewarded thanks to Soft Serve.

We apologize for taking so long, but we have finally figured out a way of giving V.I.P. that only applies to our ZE server as opposed to every server out there under the robe of GFL.

Our current method is a bit slow and time-consuming, but we promise to keep up with the rewards.

Event #117 had no winners so there's nothing to be rewarded there.