warmaker3000

STEAM_1:1:87905001

Console 

I should be unbanned because the whole thing is bullshit I have been cleaning up the rdmer's from the server who are all trash because they are new and then when I kill them I get punish even thought they all got banned anyway I think that I should be reenstated .

An example of why is becase a man who was just recently banned Hexxacon was rdming as a detective. so I killed him as an inno and then others tried to kill me so I killed them I ended up killing 5 people because of this rdmer. Please reconsider my proposal 

Why these bans are spread over years man I just came back . The problem is the RDMer's server, I just clean up what the admin are too overwhelmed to fix. I have not don't any serious offense in 6 months and you want to perma ban me . Really that is just not fair man . I have had Severe ADHD for the past 2 years and I just got medication today , I am still ajusting my guy . 

863650845_warmakerbanhistory.thumb.JPG.1d19f241f586030fd628bdad0eb85f81.JPG

this is your ban history, by our current rules for upgrading bans to permanent due to having multiple 1 week bans within a year, you should have been permanently banned at least 5 times now. 

Posted  Edited by warmaker3000

I just want a second chance brother I don't want to get perma banned and I don't think I deserve that . my meds are calming me down now and I only rdmed when I was without them .

Motor all I am asking for is a second chance .

Edited by warmaker3000

we aren't going to upgrade your ban right now. but if you get another 1 week ban you'll have a hard time getting unbanned if the banning admin checks and sees how many past bans you have

Posted  Edited by warmaker3000

is the ban gone or not 

Check the ban logs you can see that their were multiple people are hit for mass rdm . and one minute later I was banned 

(coincidence I think not) 

I don't want to get punished for shit I didn't do 

Edited by warmaker3000

7 minutes ago, warmaker3000 said:

is the ban gone or not 

no