Ben

FFA DeathMatch Admin Application

The server is close to be launched! 

This is for admin application only. Do NOT add something other than SteamID and other stuff. This may hurt you a little bit. Note: Any comments about applicants will be hidden.

I will be accepting only few admins or less, since this is DeathMatch server. It only need like, 2-3 admins, considering this server have SMAC. Copy and paste the form and fill them out. 

Username:

SteamID:

Why do you want to be admin?:

Do you have any admin experience(outside and in the GFL)?:

Extra information:

---

Do not display the community name - instead, say the game and the gameserver.

Admin Application process will be sent through the PM on the forums instead to have interview with Manager and Division Leader(If they want to be involved).

Once again, I will only accept at least 2-4 admins.

alert-triangle-blue.png NOTE: If you are admin on another servers, please make sure you talk to your server manager about this.alert-triangle-blue.png

76561198043643390.png

Username: Mad Father

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:81306259 

Why do you want to be admin?: I would like to be more involved in the community of GFL, and I like serious deathmatch.

Do you have any admin experience(outside and in the GFL)?: I am an admin over at Surf RPG Deathmatch.

Extra information: I always report server issues to the higher ups ASAP.

PLACE HOLDER

Username: Otter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70444117

Why do you want to be admin?: I would like to help the server out and populate it. I've liked the server since the first day I played on it. It was a ton of fun knifing, zeusing, and just having fun. 

Do you have any admin experience(outside and in the GFL)?: In GFL: 2014: I was admin on GMod DR, GMod JB, GMod DayZ, GMod Purge, GMod DarkRP, CS:GO Decoy Dodgeball, CS:GO 1v1, CS:GO Surf RPG, and CS:GO Zombie Escape. 2016:  I got admin on CS:S DR and GMod Jailbreak. 

Extra information: I'm starting up school soon. I can be on like 3/4PM  - 11 PM. (EST)

I'll apply now since others have jumped to it very quickly, which is no surprise

Username: CrusTi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107725630

Why do you want to be admin?: This server seem a lot more promising then the last one. I have plenty of Admin Experience. I enjoy DM a lot and I am very glad GFL started a DM server. I am fairly active and can hop on almost anytime I am home. I have been populating the server already. I want to populate it enough that we can get some daily/loyal players. I enjoy Moderating servers I like and want to help out on.

Do you have any admin experience(outside and in the GFL)?: 

[SuperAdmin/Asst.Manager for SuperiorServers GMOD] (Nov. 2013 - April 2015)

[GFL CSGO 1v1Arena Admin]

[Operator on SurfTimer and CasualComp] (SurfTimer, Not ATM) (CasualComp, Closed)

Extra information: Helped a bit with testing and am willing to continue to help in the future.

(Already talked to Sleazoid before applying)

• 3 weeks later...

Username: Papyrus The Skeleton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91666718

Why do you want to be admin?: CS:GO is one of my faves and I being a Admin is 1 of my dreams 

Do you have any admin experience(outside and in the GFL)?: No

Extra information: I have school during the day. (8:00 AM to 3:30) 

ezgif-1-cdc6b920817a.gif.0e71bfca2884c5c3e15241e8d1666143.gif

"Execute Order 66."

-Emperor Palpatine

• 5 months later...

Going to lock this thread since there's sub-section already for admin applications. As well, the requirement is still around. Right now, I really don't think the server needs any admin at the moment.

76561198043643390.png

• Ben locked this topic