Male_08

Possible different rmbs for 457 and 682

Which Rmb?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Rmb?

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

Currently both 682 and 457 have the exact same Rmb which makes gameplay for them very similar. So I thought up different rmbs according to the scp wiki.

Stats:

Speed: 2521's speed

rmb: shrink

r: grow

The rest of the stats 682 currently has will be the same.

Specials:

Rmb would make your player model the same size as 378's along with your hitbox. Upon using this you will only have a 5% damage reduction instead of a 33% and have a smaller reach. It last for 10 seconds and the delay is 30 seconds

r would grow you to about the size where the player model's head would be touching the top of a basic hallway which would make  your hitbox larger and increase your damage reduction to 43% instead. It will also increase your reach. It last for 10 seconds and the delay is 30 seconds

stats:

Speed: 076-02's speed

Health: 1800

lmb: Fire blast

rmb: make copy

The rest of the stats would be the same including the damage around him.

Specials:

lmb would take 25 damage from a player. The delay would be 7 seconds.

Every minute 457 will heal 100 hp. The most hp he can get is 2200. Once he gets 2200 hp he can make a copy which will be a player pulled out of spectators. The player spawned will take half of the original 457's hp and give it to itself.  There is no delay because he needs a certain amount of health. Yes I know this is very similar to my 3199 suggestion but I couldn't think of anything else balanced that wouldn't make the player spawned instantly kill himself. This is also why I preferred the 682 Rmb more than this one.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

Let me quickly and shortly suggest a SCP-457 suggestion i've had for A LONG TIME, ever since the old'n days of breach, on a dead server that it seems many have played, Rest in peace.

457 RMB - Wild Fire

"457 Would Sprint forward in the direction the player is aiming and leave behind a massive trail of fire that lasts for 30s, the fire deals 10 dmg a second and lasts 9 seconds, this means people with full hp may pass through it if they got full hp and take no damage, but any lower hp will spell doom."

this could be used to cut teams off, the 457 would need to be strategic about their use of it.

Note: this isn't the first version of this idea, the very first was a teleport forward and create a bonfire, i never suggested it because my original idea was too similar to 017.

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

13 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Let me quickly and shortly suggest a SCP-457 suggestion i've had for A LONG TIME, ever since the old'n days of breach, on a dead server that it seems many have played, Rest in peace.

457 RMB - Wild Fire

"457 Would Sprint forward in the direction the player is aiming and leave behind a massive trail of fire that lasts for 30s, the fire deals 10 dmg a second and lasts 9 seconds, this means people with full hp may pass through it if they got full hp and take no damage, but any lower hp will spell doom."

this could be used to cut teams off, the 457 would need to be strategic about their use of it.

Note: this isn't the first version of this idea, the very first was a teleport forward and create a bonfire, i never suggested it because my original idea was too similar to 017.

That's actually pretty good. I might edit the topic to make it so he has more of a fire related special, because what he has now is stale, boring, and over used.

15 hours ago, wolfblade109 said:

First one is fine but respawning spectators is usually a recipe for delaying scps since most people are afk

True, but unlike most respawning scps I timed this so that it could be at the 8 minute mark. I did this because most players come back to their pc around this time seeing if they are a respawed mtf unit.