Leks

vauff admin reprot

I saw Leks at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Jailbreak maps in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each map and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

3 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

You should be a writer for Media Team :)

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-saw-flying-lotus-in-a-grocery-store-copypasta

3 hours ago, Vauff said:

I saw Leks at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Jailbreak maps in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each map and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

So you're going by "Vauff" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Leks from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Enick the dude you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

yeah.gif

1a59c6337aa3ad2104e91186b36662ef.jpg?siz

"why do you have to be a pedophile vauff ?" - nubz

I think we should demoted because he being a pedophile.

also another thing that is vauff telling the truth that he put nubz in his basement:

[Admin] Vauff : nubz is in my basement