somebodyneat

Un-specified gag and admin abuse

So basically, i've been perma gagged, someone in my game currently got gagged for spamming the mic and was quickly ungagged. I screamed from being killed a  couple times and was considered "spamming my mic" I dont get why i was perma gagged. I also got auto slain for watching an admin kill me in ttt but it didnt matter since watching someone means jack shit so i can just get slain for being in the right. 

I mean, can you at least follow the format? I see where your coming from and what not but you do have a pretty big comms history (of being gagged and muted).

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

the think is, I've been gagged and muted for the stupidest shit for god knows what all the time. It's pissing me off that i'm practically the only one reprimanded for doing it once or twice while people consonantly mic spam and get away with it. I wouldn't stop following the format because i haven't. I just want some of these admins to literally stop targeting me and getting away with straight up RDM and slays without probable cause.

I haven't seen any slays or RDM that weren't valid since I have been on. So, what I think I am going to do this time around is ungag you for the final time. I cleared your comms and your good to start fresh. Now anything that you do will be held accountable and will not be undone. As for the bans and slays I will watch my admins to see if that is still happening or has happened.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif