BigChiefLongDong

Admin Abuse

Name:Big Chief Long Dong

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:97700442

Banned by:Bean Sparrow

Ban reason: "ghosting".

Why you should be unbanned:He has NO proof of ghosting, which I wasn't. I killed him RDMing someone and not IDing the body. He denies RDM, proceeds to fucking autoslay me for "ghosting". I call him out for abusing and he fucking bans me for ghosting. I killed him for good reason, and he bans me. If this is what you let on your staff team this server is pathetic. There is no proof of me doing anything wrong. He just got butthurt I killed him for RDMing someone, WHICH I WITNESSED HAPPEN. 

Aight, no need to put a tag like that on the ban appeal. Makes you look like idiot in this situation if your going to say that. Now from what zabe says is that Bean walked away from an unID and then kills zabe for not ID'ing it because bean was aiming at him? 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

i watched the replay. 1 u were on the other side of tower. where u could never have seen me kill your friend. and 2 there was never an unid body when u proceeded to kos for 1 an unid body and 2 for killing your friend when I didn't even say his name or kosed him for anyone to hear. 1 u got mad for killing u for running past an unid body as t and 2 for killing your friend when I never even said I killed him or you didn't see it. 

770524299_BS-Copy.jpg.37ff03c3ca97f48994e08654a361d046.jpg

MMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHH (2).jpg