anony123

Pleasure to meet you all!

Hey everyone,

I'm really happy to be a part of this community. First and foremost, my name is barely pronounceable because everyone struggles with it since it's not a real word haha. It's actually the first letter of my name and my last name in my language. S for First, Yaaj for Last. I'm happy to meet everyone and hope to play anyone in the Trouble in Terrorist Town and Murder games.

So a little bit of myself, I am currently a University student so that might explain why I won't get on sometimes. I am currently a Junior, majoring in ISM- Information Systems Management (AKA MIS, CIS, IS). I have 3 semesters left and I am very excited to hurry and graduate. I also work part time so I can have money when I graduate (fucking loans..). Feel free to talk to me whenever. I'm very open to conversations! Add me as a friend if you'd like. 

Hi, welcome to the community!

I'm a University student who is almost done too :) .  I'm pretty sure i'll be finishing this year, but I plan to do graduate school right after.  We have a School thread open as of now if you want to get started with some posting; you might also find our Support Bucket category to be of interest given your background.  Many cheers! 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Hi, welcome to the community!

I'm a University student who is almost done too :) .  I'm pretty sure i'll be finishing this year, but I plan to do graduate school right after.  We have a School thread open as of now if you want to get started with some posting; you might also find our Support Bucket category to be of interest given your background.  Many cheers! 

Whhaaaaat. Good luck in graduate school :( I know that loans will kick you in the ass if you decide to drop out halfway so DON'T DROP OUT. What's your major btw?

3 minutes ago, syaaj said:

Whhaaaaat. Good luck in graduate school :( I know that loans will kick you in the ass if you decide to drop out halfway so DON'T DROP OUT. What's your major btw?

I'm pretty sure I'll be fine ;) I'm studying electrical engineering!

Just now, Joshy said:

I'm pretty sure I'll be fine ;) I'm studying electrical engineering!

Nice. Of course you'll land a job with this lol. If you don't mind me asking, why go to Graduate school for this? Are you trying to specialize in something? I always worry about going to Graduate school and specializing because some people who have graduated can't find a job because some companies can't afford them since they hold the Master's/Doctorate's degree. 

Just now, syaaj said:

Nice. Of course you'll land a job with this lol. If you don't mind me asking, why go to Graduate school for this? Are you trying to specialize in something? I always worry about going to Graduate school and specializing because some people who have graduated can't find a job because some companies can't afford them since they hold the Master's/Doctorate's degree. 

Yes, my interests are a little bit different.  I'm extremely confident that I'll be fine with a position.

Hey Syaaj. Welcome to GFL. I, just like you have a super hard to pronounce name, and I quote myself here regarding it:

On 8/11/2016 at 10:09 AM, Leks said:

I'm Leks NOT LEEKS or LEAKS you spell it LÉKS, like you read E as EH, not E

Nonetheless if you ever feel like joining the CSGO Jailbreak server you will most likely find me there. If you need help just drop a message in the shoutbox and our super duper active admins will help you asap. :lenny:

yeah.gif

Speaking of difficult to pronounce names, my last name begins with a Prz :B|: There has honestly been very few times in my life where I can recall someone ever pronouncing it correctly; we also have 6 different pronunciation due to family history, but the most similar word I can find to it is przepiorka, which is quail in Polish.

7 hours ago, Leks said:

Hey Syaaj. Welcome to GFL. I, just like you have a super hard to pronounce name, and I quote myself here regarding it:

Nonetheless if you ever feel like joining the CSGO Jailbreak server you will most likely find me there. If you need help just drop a message in the shoutbox and our super duper active admins will help you asap. :lenny:

I read it as LEKS ;). I played Jailbreak once but didn't grasp the concept because everyone was screaming on the mic so I left. I'll check it out soon, it sounds really good.