Ben

Need iPhone suggestion!

45 minutes ago, MASTAH said:

Last november I think the phone has the best battery ever top 3. I use it heavily it can last all day

Thanks for answering. One more - how's your battery capacity? You can find it in your settings.

9 minutes ago, Pancake Jenkins said:

Yeah I'd say it feels pretty full. But not full to the point where it hard to slide in and out.

Ok, thanks for answering. I don't want a phone where my pocket can feel full and get uncomfortable sometimes (depends on the type of pants I wear lol). Why did you pick XS Max over XR and XS when your hand is small?

76561198043643390.png

The reason I picked the XS over the XS Max is because the XS Max was only $200 extra, and I just knew the XS Max had a better battery life. So I went with the Max. Looking back on it, I probably should have picked the XS due to my hands being small. I would have never picked the XR because it's basically the iPhone 5c of the iPhone X series. The XS and XS Max are more premium, and durable.

4 hours ago, Ben said:

Thanks for answering. One more - how's your battery capacity? You can find it in your settings.

Ok, thanks for answering. I don't want a phone where my pocket can feel full and get uncomfortable sometimes (depends on the type of pants I wear lol). Why did you pick XS Max over XR and XS when your hand is small?

It's decent but every battery becomes bad over time but that's the least you can worry about yours might be 100% after 3,4 months still.

Thanks for the suggestion, everybody. I've made my decision to go with iPhone XS. The battery size itself won't be a problem, as I intend to change phone every 2 years or so (or until I think the phone is slowly dying).

76561198043643390.png