NobleWaters

Allow players to vote for different 2fort map variants

Title says it all, there are different 2fort map variants and I think there should be a function for players to vote if they want to change the map to make it more interesting, maybe vote on a change once per week or once every couple of days, Ohmid told me it was suggested and denied but I'm bringing it back to the table because I really enjoy playing spooky fort, 2fort frosty etc etc. so yeah.

Here's some images of the different variants 

2fortvar4.jpg

2fortvar3.jpg

2fortvar2.jpg

2fort variant 1.png

Posted  Edited by Pedro

Hello Noble,

Thank you for the suggestion. As you said this was suggested before and taken into consideration, but unfortunately was denied. Reason being that there was no real need to make changes like that to the 2Fort server that averages 200+ new people a day, and it’s for that same reason i’m going to have to "deny" it again. Maybe we can do map changes for holidays such as Christmas and Halloween but for now it'll stay as normal. Now that’s not saying that it can’t be done in the future or maybe even added to a 2Fort #2 or something, but for now and until it’s run ends making changes like that at this time wouldn’t be practical.

Thanks,

Pedro.

Edited by Pedro

Vote For Pedro

15 hours ago, NobleWaters said:

sad adam ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

Don't cry champ, maybe a 2Fort #2 will emerge.. 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙