xDemonStylex

Ban appeal of dem0Ns-A- cs.money (or just dem0Ns)

Hello, fellow GFL Admins (saying hi  to Vauff cuz he's nice)

IGN: dem0Ns-A- (cs.money) 

(used to be just dem0Ns)

Steam ID: demonstyle9

Ban reason: apparently because of "Duplicate accounts" (even though I have no alts), permanent

Either way, I normally play GFL ZE, one day I try to reach GFL Bhop server, and console gave me the banhammer. And at this time, GFL ZE server didn't appear in community server lists for an unknown reason (that I'm trying to find till today). I restarted my modem today and GFL ZE appeared so I clicked to join the server, and it gave me the same message (You have been banned from this server.... Appeal at this website). 

Admin: Console

Appeal Reason: I affirm that I have created no alts (if I understand the "Duplicate account" ban reason), I may think bcz dem0Ns is kind of an used name. Also I may think I was trolling in GFL ZE the other day by changing names to my friends' IGN and they did the same, if it was for this reason, I sincerely apologize for forgetting about the rules of the community. But I still think the ban was a mistake if it was bcz of an apparent alt.

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:203446168

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

hello,

you have been banned because you used the same canadian IP adress as this account here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198886701840

which has been banned permanently in january 2019 because of bunny hop hacks used on the [GFLClan.com] 1v1 Arena | US server

you joined with the same IP as this mentioned permanently banned account and this triggered an automatic permanent ban for "duplicate account"

do you use a VPN?

Posted  Edited by donchill

forgot to mention you were not banned on zombie escape, but on " [GFLClan.com] Bhop " server @Cobra

do you use cloud gaming like geforce now?

Edited by donchill

@Loco No. I must repeat myself again. I have no idea who this guy is, and only me and my parents use the same wifi. I am the only one using the router and I don't know why does he have IP. Is a sort of hack possible?

I just did a proxy test on (whatismyipaddress.com). It turned out that I had a sort of proxy, that I didn't know about. (All the tests were negative except for the WIMIA test, which gave me a positive result)

Posted  Edited by xDemonStylex

@Loco Ok I successfully reset my router and everything works now (assuming something changed in favor for me), now do I have to pm an admin or do I just wait?

(Bless Vauff unban plz)

Edited by xDemonStylex

• Guest locked this topic