Glacius

Behold the Flame of Ice!

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Removed other community names

Sup. I'm Blue Dragon / Glacius / ShadowBerry.

I'm Council of <other community> community, an ex-SSA on GFL and a Technical Assistant of <other community>.

I've decided to make an introduction on these new GFL forums, as my old account seems to have been purged.

I used to be a regular back in the day, with the old CS:S Zombie Escape -squad, and was quite active on Teamspeak / the server.

Now that GFL has new forums, I guess I'll have to start from scratch again. Rest in peace, post count.

Also, is there any way to reclaim VIP status? I used to have Perma VIP on the servers, and my own room on Teamspeak.

Some personal info;

I'm 24 years old, male, live in Finland, enjoy gaming, my own creations, dragons and mostly play video games during my free time from work.
I'm also a sucker for good red wine. Best wine country? Georgia. - Be sure to ask me anything related, if you're interested.

As a zombie, deadly. - As a human, swift. Catch me if you can.~<3

Edited by Joshy
Removed other community names

y81V.jpg

2 minutes ago, Block said:

Sup Shadow. Did you connect your Steam account? Your VIP should have carried over. If not, one of the admins can.

I posted into the thread about missing VIP, but it hasn't been active for weeks.

Hopefully it can get sorted out. Oh, and yes, I created my account through Steam, so.

y81V.jpg

Welcome back ;)

I'm not sure what the rules were during your time, but we don't really appreciate the postings of other community's names.  I simply removed them, but please be more considerate next time.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Glacius
6 hours ago, Joshy said:

Welcome back ;)

I'm not sure what the rules were during your time, but we don't really appreciate the postings of other community's names.  I simply removed them, but please be more considerate next time.

Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know the forum rules would've been this strict, to be honest.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. It wasn't my intention to cause any harm.

Edited by Glacius

y81V.jpg

2 hours ago, Glacius said:

Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know the forum rules would've been this strict, to be honest.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. It wasn't my intention to cause any harm.

I hope you don't consider them strict because we enjoy our reputation of a relaxed and lenient community; I'm sure your other communities would not appreciate it if we joined their forums and discussed GFL things...  it simply wouldn't be respectful at all, but I'm sure you didn't mean anything bad towards us.  

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152