Spartan-737

939 change(again)

The main change to 939s set is his right click. instead just disguising as a researcher it will disguise as any human guard d class researcher. in lamens terms that means 939 becomes the player that is chosen randomly but cannot wield weapons or use keycards but can still hold the items the player has but not use them and can also use a flashlight. if you come up to 939 in human form its nametag will read that of who its disguised as but cannot use the mic as that would be a dead giveaway but can still communicate through text chat. if the player 939 is disguised as dies changes items or appearance in any way 939 will not change also whoever is playing as 939 will appear as an scp on the tab i think this would make 939 more fun to play as now its not just a researcher who could be 939 it could be anyone.

spartan-737 of the UNSC

Untitled.png.fedd8770f6c536347870db66beb82e4a.png

Posted  Edited by Maximino007

I think SCP-939 should have silent kills like when you kill someone with SCP-668.

So there is no moaning sound when SCP-939 kills people because it steals voices right?

Edited by Maximino007

15 minutes ago, Maximino007 said:

I think SCP-939 should have silent kills like when you kill someone with SCP-668.

So there is no moaning sound when SCP-939 kills people because it steals voices right?

sure

spartan-737 of the UNSC

Untitled.png.fedd8770f6c536347870db66beb82e4a.png

Okay so here is the issue with this if 939 is disguised as a d class mtf will shoot on sight which wouldn’t be fun for 939 and if he is disguised as a mtf he will be shot on sight because they can do a simple check and ask them to drop their radio 

Researcher is the perfect role because mtf won’t shoot them and neither will most d class