assasinator1012

Fox's ban appeal

Posted  Edited by assasinator1012

Name: Fox

Steam ID (or steam profile link):  I do not know how to find my I.D, but here is my profile    -    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198372770236/

Banned by: Don't know who.

Ban Reason:  Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned: I believe this was a false ban. Let me explain what happened.

A round started, and I was a detective. As a detective, I saw someone kill another man without a reason, the man also happened to be an i. I identified the body and I saw who killed him, so I went for the traitor and I was reported for RDM. I then responded to the report saying what happened, and I was banned for ghosting. Can I get an explanation? This is a great server, the last thing i'd want is to get banned.

Edited by assasinator1012

What happened was that, Fox was a detective and a friend of his, SlightlyUsedNapkin was killed by the player ICE+ Neebs+COE+ on 67thway. ICE+ Neebs+COE+ and SlightlyUsedNapkin were in construction with no physical way of Fox seeing that SlightlyUsedNapkin was killed. Fox then immediately went from the house to construction to kill ICE+ Neebs+COE+. Fox never ided SlightlyUsedNapkin's body or would have had any way of knowing that he had died. However, he still gave that reason as why he killed ICE+ Neebs+COE+. This series of events is physically impossible unless you two were communicating outside of the game, which is ghosting, and as such I will not unban either of you. Sorry for the inconvenience.