Velox "AntiRecoil?" ban apeal

Name: Velox

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/elsidaxe

Banned by: 

Daddy

Ban Reason: "Anti Recoil hacks"

Why should you be unbanned

Im not really sure as to what "anti recoil hacks" are, but i was banned following a shot with an awp, a one hit T wep that recoil does not play a part in until after i fire. This ban is wrong because i'm not hacking, and if its what i assume it is (something like no recoil on an AK) why would it affect an awp shot? a single shot bolt action sniper rifle. If you have any video evidence and or reason to think i was hacking id love to see it. Id also like to add that Daddy had slain me for killing someone who kosed me as an inno and i was %100 in the right to do it, the Inno who false kosed me had no punishment, and failed to do anything about a player named GGG that rdmed me on my T round. Not sure why the server was so hostile upon my joining but maybe this Trial admin is not the best fit if you want to attract new players.

I assume your admins record evidence and i really would love to see what moment decided my ban.

Thanks

-Vel

Posted  Edited by Daddy Issues

Hello! I banned you for anti recoil. If you don't know what anti recoil is, the name itself is pretty explanatory, when you shot, your guns have no recoil this is especially apparent when shooting a rifle (silenced or not), awp, ak, and etc. If you can explain to me how your guns had no recoil especially on that last part, with the awp shot, then that would be greatly appreciated. 

Here is the footage

To address your other concerns, for GGG, you reported him twice, as he did not respond on the first report, meaning that he was either afk or he left the game, however he didn't leave the game so it was clear he was afk, I can't do anything about it when the reported player is afk, that is when I started spectating you and collecting evidence against you. Now for the slay, it was a whole mess, considering that the detective force tested you, and after 3 warnings you didn't test, however the detective didn't call KOS, it was an innocent, I asked the detective and he said that you shot. It was a mess and I believe that it was my fault for not checking shot logs. I'm sorry for that.

Edited by Daddy Issues

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

. If you can explain to me how your guns had no recoil especially on that last part, with the awp shot, then that would be greatly appreciated. 

Yeah sure, gmod has a shitty built in recoil and i dont really even see what your talking about, its garrys mod, recoil is as good as your recoil addons and pretty poor at that. This video doesnt show anything but me shooting, also i swap to my side arm almost immediatly unscoping and removing any animations in effect. Your ban is rediculous, this video shows no proof of hacking just me shooting normally in TTT. but your an admin and you can ban we with this lack of proof. so good job i guess banning a normal player. lol

Posted  Edited by Lunar Blade

The video shows plenty. Your crosshair never once jumped up after firing a shot. The Silenced M4's recoil is fairly low to begin with, but it's plenty noticeably with the Deagle shots you took, and especially the AWP shot at the end. If you've ever played without hacking, you'd know the AWP has a HUGE amount of recoil to the point there is no possible way your crosshair would remain on target after taking that shot. It's not our guns that have no recoil, it's specifically when you were shooting them. 

This appeal is DENIED. If you ever decide to actually play the game without cheating, you can attempt to appeal this ban again after a years time. 

Edited by Lunar Blade