NotAnAdmln

LogicX Introduction

Hello everyone, You may not know me because I was an admin a year ago on Gmod deathrun which has been shut down... My other usernames where Not An Admin and W0lfyy. Hello to you all that remember me.

I have returned because I see GFL has new servers that I have an interest too.

Enough of that...

Name: LogicX

Hobbies: I am on gmod and league all of the time XD. I skateboard and watch anime when im not playing. 

About me: I love meeting new people and getting to know them. I love being staff on server because it gives me some control about whats happening unlike user when something happens you cant do anything yourself. I am a chill guy but I can be a nightmare when some one crosses me.

I know that was a bad intro idk how to make one XC. Cant wait to meet the new players on GFL!

Ayyy, welcome back @LogicX, I've joined shortly after the gmod dr was shutdown(if I'm not mistaken), you should try these servers:

CSS BHOP

CSS SURF RPG

GMOD TTT

CSGO JAILBREAK :lenny: 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

1 minute ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

Ayyy, welcome back @LogicX, I've joined shortly after the gmod dr was shutdown(if I'm not mistaken), you should try these servers:

CSS BHOP

CSS SURF RPG

GMOD TTT

CSGO JAILBREAK :lenny: 

Alright thanks for the server suggestions!

Just now, LogicX said:

Alright thanks for the server suggestions!

Just don't  join TTT while no admins are online, otherwise it will seem that we are cancer(we are)

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png