Heartbreak One

Karma Ban Appeal

Name: HrtBrkOne

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/hrtbrtk1

Banned by: 

Automated Ban

Ban Reason: Karma Ban (Karma too low)

Why should you be unbanned:

There was a relatively low number of players at the time, and most don't use voicecomm, so innos end up shooting each other and I, had most inno kills (RDM) which resulted to my karma getting too low enough to be karma-banned. I would like to also inquire, is karma ban is permanent (unless appealed to)?

Hey there Heartbreak. I want to ask a quick question. Did you kill these Innocents as a means of self defense? (Aka they tried to RDM you so you fought back)

Thanks a ton Heartbreak.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Yes, rocket, they are a means of self defense, but since I use scout rifle as my main, some were headshots. I have been a regular of TTT Rotation since I discovered it weeks ago, and I am thoroughly having fun whilst complying to the rules (even if no admin is around; to reiterate, last night's scenario was different since almost no player was using voicecomm and the other players I play regularly with were not on), so no reason for me to want to be karma-banned deliberately.

As update, my karma ban is about to be lifted, but it's a bummer that it's really close to my bedtime, and that I can't play right now :(

Thanks anyway, happy gaming!