Article15

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Shad0wAssass1n

Name: Shad0wAssass1nZ

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56174429

Banned by: classy

Ban reason: "Mass RDM'

Why you should be unbanned: So First of all.... I didnt RDM at all and they were false Reports by 1 Traitor that was trying to get into the T room and by 1 Innocent that was nearby.

So i threw a discombob into the t room and i was positive they saw me cause they were literally standing right next to me looking at me, and then i walked to a safe distance from the T room then those two  ran up to the t door  and the Discombob pushed them back into the rocks below the cliff.... And i explained in the reports that i threw it in and that they even saw me do it but still continued to runup to the door ....... So i am almost positive it was their fault....

So they banned me for "mass RDM" which i dont think that is even a acurate for the situation....I mean i am sorry that it killed them but it was a accident

Please help becuase i love the server and i know that some of you know how long i have been playing lately (more then 150+ hours) in the past couple weeks 

Edited by Shad0wAssass1n

Posted  Edited by TheClassyBandit - Edit Reason: Adding last sentence

Your responses were not well composed, you didn't completely explain your side of the stories. In one of three reports you lied stating the player that reported you (because you killed him) killed two innos when he only killed one traitor.

In the other two reports you stated you tried throwing a discombobulator into the T room (which you claimed bounced off someone when they accidently walked in front of you and ended up killing two people) but you were no where near the T room when you threw it. You didn't even throw the discom towards the t room. 

If you are willing to completely explain what happened when you threw the discombob I'm listening.

Edited by TheClassyBandit
Adding last sentence

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

i was exactly infront of the T room door when i threw it.........  the first report was i was mistaken that was my bad i do admit. but they other two i was completetly honest, i threw the discombob INTO the T room's door when it was open but he couldve moved or something when the door closed.

I am positive that i was exactly infront of the T room when i threw it. I am postive

i have proven in the past that if i mess up during a round by killing someone acceently that i would off myself from that round.... Again ill say i messed up for the first guy and i got the report just before this whole issue with the T room came to be

Posted  Edited by TheClassyBandit

Perhaps I missed some details when viewing the situation in spectator mode, I say the ban should be removed since you are a member and I trust this was just a miscommunication on my part, or that I miss read the responses on the two reports.

Edited by TheClassyBandit

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

thank you.... i just dont like the idea that i possibly cant play on this server because i love this server and actively try to help Admin with the people that DO actully mass RDM and also leave by savving their steam ID for the next admin that comes online... 

I have put in about 1t50+ hours into this server and just wanna play more of it and have fun

thanks for understanding man and hope there is no harsh feelings