MJstevens

MJstevens Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by MJstevens

Name: MJstevens

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:105286100

Banned by: I was banned by Lawlness.

Ban reason: Mass RDM with a discombob.

Why you should be unbanned: I thew a discombob, but it was only meant to be a joke to my friend 'P. Ennis' right after I threw it I noticed a few others, but it was too late. I wish I wouldn't have done that, only one person reported me. Yes, I understand why I was banned, but I love TTT it's usually the only server/gamemode I play. I didn't mean to kill those people, I would like to have a shorter ban length or just an unban, I was being a bit stupid. Next time, I'll think twice before I throw any grenade/discombob at anyone. 

Not trying to start shit, but I think I only deserved a slay because only ONE person reported me, I guess I also damaged a few others. But no one else reported me for doing it. Not saying it's a false ban, but what's the point in slays if I killed one person (maybe 2, don't really know) and damaged a few others? He could've given me maybe 2 slays. If y'all don't agree, don't really care. I'm just stating what i think.

Edited by MJstevens

We've had many problems with you before breaking rules, you should know already not to throw grenades because you don't know who its gonna effect. But I am not going to shorten or remove this ban. You already have enough bans keep this up and you'll get perma banned. Be more careful. I should just perma ban you because this is your 3rd major offence, but it's up to violator right now, i'm being nice so don't push your luck.

Please close this.