GeoStellar8647

Re-applying - GeoStellar8647 Admin Appilcation

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92155405

Link to Steam Account: steamcommunity.com/id/GeoStellar8647

What are you applying for: Admin or Trial Admin

Why do you want to apply for the above position: Because i love this server and I want to see the community continue to flourish.

What you have to offer our server and the community: I can help enforce the rules and make sure nobody feels unwelcome.

Do you have any prior experience as the above position: I used to be an admin on an old server. Said server closed after someone became head-admin and destroyed it.

Why we should accept you: I believe all of my points are valid and you should accept me because I am an avid player of this server and I would make a great addition to the team.

Hey @GeoStellar8647, thanks for taking your time to re-apply once again.

I have 2 question:

First: Will you try your best to be active on the server when you can?

Second: If your friends is breaking the rules, would you try to tell them to stop, and punish them, or would you let him keep breaking the rules?

@Razor-Wolf @LonelyLettuce

76561198043643390.png

Mm hello again. I have a few questions to get out of the way

This is your second time applying the first time you applied you withdrew why?

How much time weekly can you provide to the server to monitor?

What do you now about an admin menu and what admin skills do you have? 

Posted  Edited by GeoStellar8647 - Edit Reason: Didn't respond to all the questions

To the 2 questions by Ben, buisness and friends dont mix well, if someone is breaking the rules, i will not hesitate to enforce the rules, and I have started playing on the server again.

And to Sour, the week that Snoopy gave me to increase my time, was the week that I was having a ton of marching band and school stuff. so i couldn't play during those few weeks. I didn't play after that because I was kinda bummed about it so I didn't really want to socialize while i was kinda down. I'm not sure how much i can be on each week but I'm on the computer most all of my freetime, so, probably about 4 hours each day of the week. And i don't really know anything about the admin menu but i do think i can figure it out with some messing around.

Edited by GeoStellar8647
Didn't respond to all the questions

Posted  Edited by GeoStellar8647
4 hours ago, LonelyLettuce said:

Hello, thank you for your interests in becoming admin.

I have 2 questions for you:

Can you see yourself still playing on the server in 2-3 months?

What is combat surf to you?

I will probably continue playing the server for a few years at least.

And combat surf to me is being able to skill surf but also having combat in it, skill surf servers are boring so i like this more. Also has better maps

Edited by GeoStellar8647

7 minutes ago, GeoStellar8647 said:

I will probably continue playing the server for a few years at least.

And combat surf to me is being able to skill surf but also having combat in it, skill surf servers are boring so i like this more. Also has better maps

Sorry, i should have been more clear with what i was asking (i didn't want you to define "combat surf")

What is combat surf/why do you play it? (is it a passtime/is it something you mainly play/do you see it as a seperate game)

As an admin are you familiar with the source mod menu? Having been am admin in the past are you able to exercise The rules and enforce them properly? Do you have enough skill to teach others how to be an admin? 

2 hours ago, SouRD said:

As an admin are you familiar with the source mod menu? Having been am admin in the past are you able to exercise The rules and enforce them properly? Do you have enough skill to teach others how to be an admin? 

I am not familiar with the source mod menu, I will be able to exercise the rules and enforce them, and I would be able to teach someone how to be an admin (although right now i would not be able to teach them the admin menus etc.)

4 hours ago, LonelyLettuce said:

Sorry, i should have been more clear with what i was asking (i didn't want you to define "combat surf")

What is combat surf/why do you play it? (is it a passtime/is it something you mainly play/do you see it as a seperate game)

I play combat surf more than any other gamemode. GFL is one of the only servers that I actually play on TF2 when i get on.

Posted  Edited by Benroyjam - Edit Reason: Grammar fix

Okay, I will be wanting to play with you. This will display on what I think about you now  that all of those question being answered. After I'm done playing and surfing with you, I will edit my comment with a vote.

12 minutes ago, GeoStellar8647 said:

I am not familiar with the source mod menu,

Admin Menu will not be necessary for you. If you know how to use commands, and to use them carefully, that'll be good. Regardless, I will train you on how to be admin and what to do/not do.

Thanks for answering the questions.

Vote: Pending

Edited by Benroyjam
Grammar fix

76561198043643390.png

16 hours ago, SouRD said:

I have one last question. what are your weak points, where do you allways improve on your life?

I'd say that one of my weak points is not knowing when to be quiet. On a few occasions I've offended someone close to me because of this so I try to watch what i say. 

• 2 weeks later...

After playing on the server and giving you some question, I am impressed. I will be accepting you as trial admin for now. I will set you up on Sourcebans, and other stuff after I train you(or others),

Welcome to the team!

76561198043643390.png

• Ben locked this topic