Miguel The Mammoth King

SCPS 201-300

It's time for SCPS 201-300, these ones I was able to easily get the Enemy and Joke SCP but the SCP Item and Friendly/Army SCP was very difficult to find but I managed to get those, but let's go ahead and begin now.

Playable Enemy SCP:

SCP-250:

HP:1,500-1,750

Attack:34% (66% for special ability)

SPEED:Fast (around the speed of 017 normally)

Abilities:SCP-250 is a Allosaurus Fossil that acts like a normal Allosaurus, considering humans as prey. It is a bit slower than normal humans except when his passive and special ability activates. So whenever SCP-250 finds a human to attack, if the crosshair is on the human, it will slowly get faster and faster the longer the crosshair stays on the human but if the crosshair isn't on the human no more it will slowly get slower until it's at normal speed. It's special ability is whenever you crouch for 3-5 seconds, when you uncrouch you will have a short burst of speed for 2-3 seconds being faster than able and john cena but a little slower than SCP-096 when he's angry, and if it attacks a player when having a short burst of speed it will do 66% damage. A side note, if they can't find an allosaurus fossil model, there IS a allosaurus npc from a mod called "Dinosaur SNPCS" that the creators can use as the SCP-250 so they can easily add it in the game in terms of the model, and if you think the model is too big... *COUGH* *COUGH* SCP-682 *COUGH* smaller model *COUGH*.

image.thumb.png.d28b37164b9dd9dc685dce4383a29d9e.png

Playable Friendly/Army SCP:

SCP-273:

HP:125 (has 3 lives)

Attack:25%+burning damage

SPEED:Fast (the speed of a normal human)

Abilities:SCP-273 is a human phoenix that can use fire to her will and will rarely spawn with TRO at the beginning of the round, She can only pick up healing items. Her special ability is shooting a fireball that does 25% attack plus around 20% burning damage (if the creators want to, they can give her a fire aura like SCP-457 too). Whenever she dies, she will respawn either at the same speed as able and the cat or after 15 seconds, she can respawn twice, but the third time she dies she will die for good.

image.png.8db78efff0ec0a0211cfd5b82cee10e0.png

SCP Item:

SCP-216:

SCP-216 is a chest that can store anything in it and whenever you open it again the items you stored in there will still be there (basically an ender chest from minecraft, I am not kidding). In the game it will be an item that will spawn in random places and it can be one of 2 things. 1.You can press E with an item to store the item in the chest and you can pick up the chest as an item, and you need to drop the chest to get your items back, when you press right click on the chest you will get your items back. 2.The same mechanic as 1, but instead of picking up the chest as an item, it will change it's location every minute.

image.png.c091df615977c682c31c5909e373798e.png

Joke SCP:

SCP-230:

HP:750-1,250

Attack:5%

SPEED:Fast (a little slower than SCP-017)

Abilities:SCP-230 is the gayest man alive............ yea this is why it's in the Joke SCP category. It has a gas around it's body that whenever someone gets too close they will be affected by the gas, and they have to stay close to him from now on, if they don't do that they will take rapid 5% damage killing them in around 3-5 seconds, so there will be choices for both SCP-230 and the person affected by the gas, will you befriend or will you kill? Will you back him up, or try to kill him at the risk of your life? The choice is yours (It's kinda like how both the SCP-607 and the binded player has a choice of friendship or death).

image.png.00c141f2c47f080fb2131979964e6e30.png

And that is the SCPS that I've decided to suggest today, I hope you like these ideas because I had a little trouble trying to find a good Friendly/Army SCP and SCP item and I hope those were good enough even though I had some trouble getting ideas for them

Intriguing ideas, but i have some questions. 

250-Interesting idea with the crosshair, very unconventional but I like it. I also like its ability, pretty much being a 096 that can control its rage states. How does the crosshair speed buff mix with the ability speed buff tho, do they combine or does one out do the other?

273-Seems cool and we could use some more fire elements besides 457 and the fire eaters. I've noticed that you have been making a lot of mtf aligned scps and I am wondering if you are going to be suggesting some stuff for the d class.

216-Very interesting idea, however the chair kind of works like it already. Not that the chair makes the idea irrelevant, just that picking spawns for the chair and 216 might run into trouble. My idea of it is having it be like a bank where humans can put a limited amount of items in for other people(ex:If you have a 500 and dont need a medkit, it can be donated). 216 would have a little menu for you to take items out. For this, I would recommend it change places like you said. This would make it cool since depositing something in as a d class has a risk since mtf could take some of the items, or vice versa. Some of this kinda warps a little bit of the original scp but hey breach is already very lore unfriendly. Regardless, very cool idea. 

230-Still not really a fan of this but since we have 607, it is not a completely foreign idea. 

to answer your questions:

SCP-250

So it will combine with the crosshair, but it will be really hard to combine the 2 with the fast speed but if done right it will be a deadly combo.

SCP-273:

I probably will, but I haven't found a friendly unit that would help D bois yet

SCP-216:

hmmm that is a decent idea, maybe it can work like that, not sure though.

SCP-230:
I get that but it's pretty much the joke SCP so makes sense that you don't like this one compared to the other ones, but it is kinda like the cat idea but with a different way to kill people.

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King
1 hour ago, Exhaustive said:

SCP ideas are cool, but they seem to be the same as some of the scps in current use in execution.

yea specifically SCP-273 (it does have a unique twist to it tho) and even more so SCP-230

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King