Vanya

Event #173 -- Nominations

Conditions to nominate maps + How to do it:

• Nominate a map (or a combo) by leaving a reply in this thread with the maps that you'd like to see for the next event, have some common sense while nominating, don't go and nominate stupid senseless long and hard combos.
  • Vote for which nomination you'd like to see by giving a like to the post (or posts) with the nomination that you like.
  • The 5 most upvoted nominations will make it to the Map and time votes.
  • You cannot upvote your own nomination!

Conditions to nominate stuff:

• Map combos can be nominated so long as they aren't nonsensical ridiculous combos
  • Special kickers (twists in gameplay) can be requested for your event nomination (so long as they make sense too)
  • Make sure to write the *full map name* when nominating (example, write "ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3" instead of just "Isengard")
  • "Autism as part of the events" won't be allowed (micspam and stuff), chill / simple maps for chill events however, are.
  • "X Weapon only unless bossfight" type of events is not longer allowed, "X Weapon only" type of events is allowed.

Nominations will be closed on: Wednesday March 25th @ 12:00am CST

Maps you can't nominate currently:

• From Event #171:
    • ze_fapescape_v1_2
    • ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f
  • From Event #172:
    • ze_dreamin_v2_3s
    • ze_grau_s2
    • ze_deadcore_s7

• Other Restricted Maps:
    • ze_santassination_css2 (2 events cooldown due to how often it was played during the winter holidays)

ze_paranoid_rezurrection_v11_5

I tried to make this event on my project, but I didn't succeed as needed. The name of this event is Gladiator battles. It goes on for several hours. There is no ban on trolling, there is no ban on knife zombie. This is a war in which only one will win. I think it will be fun. 

Spoke settings?

• I think it's worth making a huge drop from the grenades, and from the knife.
  • Disabling Stiper that do not allow you to jump to the top at the beginning.
  • You can enable it for some rounds, such as the first and last. Auto jump

5 hours ago, kuq e zii said:

Ze_valkvang_v1

Ze_temple_of_the_demon_god_v2

Ze_eternal_grove_v3 

- No grenades

- No bhopping

two of these maps are only on csgo (i.e. demon god and eternal grove) however you could always swap them with other heavy defense oriented maps, like maybe molten temple and frostdrake for luff still and a temple sort of thing