Cambr

Online School

Because my level of self-discipline is very, very bad, online learning is not very fun for me. I hope it will end soon, because I really don't like this format of study.

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
On 10/27/2020 at 8:32 PM, Seren said:

My biggest problem is looking up answers online and not actually trying to learn the lessons they are teaching :( unlucky

I do that in-person as well; so like I can't relate. Mostly for classes that have nothing to do with my major or classes that I can't learn the material for shit; one example was a class I took on management for a business degree, couldn't comprehend the class at all, took notes, got to a point in the semester where i couldn't understand anything and made small notecards with definitions & such that i would use during the exams

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

>taking a gap year cause of online school

So far it's very relaxing. I'm working 5 jobs (3 online) and manage a server on my free time. Online classes are generally okay but once the pandemic hit, all the online classes started to get stricter and constrictive. If you guys have the luxury to take a gap year / semester and I would definitely recommend.

Achievements

I just got back into school starting on my graduate degree.  It has been a total nightmare and may cripple my academic plans.  I hate it.  I am going to try transferring universities to see if the other place might be a better fit.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On 10/30/2020 at 1:28 PM, Fareega said:

For me personally, online school is convenient, because now I have more free time that I can spend on my own activities and self-development.

And how did you set up your self-discipline? Because this question worries me a lot.

Honestly. Online school is hard and I have a lot of trouble keeping up to it, but I know for now it is good. I just don’t want to spend my senior year in online school.