JohnJefe

JohnJefe's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: JohnJefe : Regarding Mass Rdm

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:82892136

Banned by: 

Lemillion

Ban Reason: "Mass Rdm"

Why should you be unbanned

This ban in my opinion , was a little too much.  Although I rdm'd only once intentionally. (unforgiven)

Another unintentionally as collateral damage trying to kill a traitor. (forgiven)

But never did I go past 2 rdms. considering I was traitor 4 times in a row when I last logged on at Apr 2 around 10pm. (I left after that streak)

I would just like to make that clear.  Yes I should be punished , but there was no admin on during the time.  And I should have been auto slain via steamid instead of a week long ban. 

Don't get me wrong , I'm not trying to get myself banned, I enjoy this server and appreciate the fast DL time. 

So i'd like to thank whichever admin is taking the time to look through this ban appeal , and hopefully make a change.  

Ban reduced - 2 day ban. 

Although You made it clear it was not your intention to mass rdm, I did check thoroughly and I believe you shouldn't be let off the hook completely free. Please do note if you Mass rdm the punishment will be much more severe than 1 week. 

Your ban is set to expire tomorrow at 7 pst. Thanks for the appeal, Hope to see you on again soon!

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements