HamOnWholeWheat's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by HamOnWholeWheat - Edit Reason: Punctuation

Name: Bang

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:80161198

Banned by: 

Morgan I think

Ban Reason: RDM/Leave

Why should you be unbanned

I really feel like I shouldn't have to do this, nor should I have been banned in the first place, the admins on the server suggested I restart my game because everyone's models were invisible on the server on my client side. I had just killed someone on reasonable suspicion (I could still see their names) and waited around a bit in the round until I decided to restart my game, I came back and it was fine, everything was working great. I had been playing for 10 hours straight for the weekend and I needed a break so I got off and when I came back on to join the server it said I had been banned for RDM, leaving, which didnt happen at all. It was likely some petty kid who placed these allegations against me. I'm a regular on your server and this is the only server I join and I don't play on any other servers. I play for almost 8 hours a day every day in your servers. So coming back and seeing that i'm banned is really disheartening because I really enjoy playing with you guys and find good company in the GFL community. After a long day of work on the weekdays I look forward to coming in your servers and relaxing and having a fun time. I hope this appeal finds you well and hope to be playing on your servers again very soon. 

Edited by HamOnWholeWheat
Punctuation