LzYoRHa

GFL admin abuse.

Things happened at 27-th April. I got a 30 minutes banned for exploit the map and the system.

20200427004135_1.thumb.jpg.7562ee2d4e7d1f9f2c0359f97b0c7427.jpg

Details:

It was at when we are playing ze_gods_wrath_p2, in this map there is a zombie tp that tps you to the final room before human. I used that , but I did not killed any human. After that, due to people were rtving, I retry to server as a last zombie in order to start a new round faster. But the game did not end with my retry. (I did not know at that time, if last zombie disconnect, one random human will get infected.). I got kicked for that with a message "if you do the exploit again, I will ban you". So i joined back and talk to the admin. He  claim that if I use the zombie tp, I am actually exploit the map. So I said just fix it, use a stripper. After he mentioned about the system exploit. He said: "You left as last zombie". And I said "wuts about that". Two seconds later I got banned. After I got banned, one of my steam friend told me what will happen if you left as last zombie. I apologize for that.

So, the admin warn me about the map glitch with a message "if you do that again, I will ban you". After I rejoin, we had a argue, I did not do anything to exploit the map or system, but he still banned me because I argued with him. He could just say you god banned with reason "I dont like to talk to you", and thats the fact what happened. Did I exploit the server again? I was even suggesting that you can stripper that tp if you dont want zombies to use it.

I did not record, and did not screenshot the warning he kicked me before, but there are tons of people in the server can prove what happened.

HAVE A NICE DAY, GFL ADMIN.

Posted  Edited by Sabeypls

If you want to be salty about a kick warning, I'll go forward with the original punishment.

[Donator] LzYoRHa : Good tip

SquirrelsAreMean : !vol

[Donator] LzYoRHa : STRIPPER

Drac likes BigPhatKock : !negev

[Donator] LzYoRHa : gfls best ting

For someone that knows about GFL'S BEST THING - STRIPPERS - you DIDN'T know you would infect a random CT when you retry in console as last zombie.

Lastly, the first thing that comes out of your voice comms after you retry is, "let's see who got infected from me"

The first thing that comes out of your text after the kick is, LUL GFL ADMIN NICE ONE

Oh and thanks for this on my profile. I'm glad you're happy now since you weren't as happy about GFL with just getting kicked.

image.png.a48626da5a4890f986e57acebe74ea22.png

Edited by Sabeypls

Posted  Edited by LzYoRHa

About the retry as last zombie, I really don’t know at that time, after I joined I found there are two zombies, so I said let’s c, is someone get infected by me?. Also gfl is good at stripper, what’s wrong about that? For example, GFL strippered top floor delay point at map ze_atix_apocalypse and etc, which I think is really good. In stripper part, GFL in deed did the best among all servers. And what you replay to me is something like how is SG still dead?. I am not owner of SG, I am not SG admin. So you want to think me as a SG representative? This is even worse than the map exploits kick or ban. You talk about respect, where is your respect. I respect you, so I come back and talk to you, or else, I can just say shit admin and go play other server.

Edited by LzYoRHa

Posted  Edited by Sabeypls

You had a much different tone about GFL's stripper stripping out a "intended" map exploits.

Would you also like to explain why you have to ask who was infected after you retried on the server? Or how about why you have to stress G F L and S T R I P P E R multiple times?

Oh and I do appreciate this

image.png.a4156eacfbc4bc0ff8be7a9b4f358b93.png

I'm glad I made you happier on GFL. The 30 min ban is up, try to not to exploit again.

Edited by Sabeypls

• Ben locked this topic