Crewmans Boot

Karma Bug Ban

Username : Crewmans Boot

SteamId: STEAM_0:0:458809633

Admin who banned: Console

Reason for ban: (consensually) "mass rdm"

Reason I wish to be unbanned: Basically on the night of 5/5/2016 at midnight ct a bug was found that allowed to the player to rejoin the server even after being karma banned by console,while a couple people did abuse this I was one of the few who was testing it and reporting back on it in the gfl discord ( https://prnt.sc/sb3job ) anyways long story short,we were testing and I was massing with permission to see how low I could get my karma and If it would ever actually karma ban me,literally had like one report and a staff member banned first through the control panel without even stopping on the server to see what was going on,personally this feels abusive af but whatever,all im asking for is a unban and for staff to investigate who the banhappy mysterious console banner is.

Hi

I banned you from console after watching you kill multiple Traitors and innocents while you were those roles. I went through chat logs and had no evidence that it was consensual. Can you provide evidence is was consensual?

Thanks.

Achievements

Evidently hard to believe. 

I'm pretty sure GMOD has no microphone recordings for each time someone speaks on the server. Even if you were given permission to do so, you should've consulted to a higher up first, or made it aware for a higher up to test it themselves. 

I've been informed you RDMed twice and then started RDMing AFKs to reduce your karma even more. How can an AFK give permission for you to RDM them?

Achievements

If you could, please answer me why multiple AFK players would suddenly return to give you permission to RDM them and then leave again?

Achievements

If you can get them to vouch for you (without making alt accounts because we can find out if it is or not) then I'll consider unbanning you, however right now it sounds way too unbelievable

Achievements

Posted  Edited by pootis borb

and to be fair the fact a bug like this can exist is unbelievable so it wouldn't be the first time the miraculous has gone against the odds tonight.

Edited by pootis borb

At this time I'm unwilling to unban you considering it's your word against multiple others, please reapply in a month.

Achievements