woodis

woodis's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: woodis

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:76561198134821177

Banned by: 

i dont know

Ban Reason: dont remeber but probably RDM

Why should you be unbanned

I was messin around with my friends who were rdm as well and i was the only one who got banned. I know that doesnt justify my actions but i was just trying to have some fun and had a lapse of judgment for other peoples experience. I cant find my username on the ban logs but when i attempt to join any GFL server( which i play on a lot) it says im banned. once again sorry and please help me out.

Posted  Edited by Lemillion

You were banned for Mass rdm by @A Wild Wolf But also your ban expires on sunday. Best of luck and have a great day. ( wild will be the one along with higher ups to decide to accept/deny) 

Edited by Lemillion

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Hello there. I have banned you for the Mass RDM of at least 3 people and random damage as a detective. You killed three people in a single round, and while there may have been evidence towards you killing Jay, there was absolutely no reason to kill any of the other people you killed, including the first traitor you killed. As well as that you had randomly shot several people including a fellow detective, myself included, so I killed you in reasonable self defence. In the future please do not shoot people randomly without proper evidence towards a traitorous act.

Personally I think the ban should STAY, But don't worry because your ban will automatically expire within 24 hours of this post.

WoodisMass1.PNG

WoodisMass2.PNG

WoodisMass3.PNG