_TractorScott_

_TractorScott_'s TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): TractorScott

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120235969

Admin that banned you: SkydivingSquid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I got banned a year and 4 months ago and im not sure why, it was probably my little brother as he plays a lot of gmod with my same account and Ive recently started playing again and im banned on this server, which sucks cause its probably one of my favorite maps that I never get bored on.  Hope I can be unmuted to enjoy the server!

@TimeForYouToGetAWatch I was banned because my brother was mass rdming I guess, I told him not to play on GFL server so it won’t happen again. Also I have no idea where the ban happened  because I was still playing on rotation and Minecraft just fine. Also I’m still muted.

image.jpg

Posted  Edited by Buzzz

I'm sorry but you are talking about your ban cause by your little brother but you are appealing because of your gag, did your brother cause that gag? or was it you?

Cause right now you are just talking about a ban that's already over and it doesn't need to be appealed 

Edited by Buzzz

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements

I'm just going to put my two cents. Never blame a family member for your own mistakes. If you actually read the terms of service for steam, it says to not give your password to your account to anyone. Now, whether it was you or your family member that played. It doesn't matter who because it's on that account. It doesn't matter who did what, it was done on that account. 

Let's say your brother did something even worse which is getting your account vac, game, or trade ban on steam. And you use the same scenario to appeal to steam support "my brother was playing my account. It's not my fault. Please remove my vac/game/trade ban." They won't remove it. The account is your responsibility. They'll tell you that you didn't follow their terms of service. They have zero-tolerance, they don't care if it's your fault or someone else's fault that uses your account. 

So therefore, in this community, it's the same thing. Don't do the siblings card on here. It's sad. But other than that, good luck on your mute appeal.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements