Alteraider

Ban Appeal For [GFL] XxEpicSniperxX

Posted  Edited by XxEpicSniperxX

This is both a ban appeal and an Admin report on myPHART or whatever his name is. So what happened is in ttt I was playing as an innocent and there were a few of us left maybe around 6-7 And I was in the tower with a play named Twinkles. I left the tower for about 10 seconds and as I came back I saw him shooting through the second floor window of the tower with a sniper and I was literally standing in front the tower so I called out his name and it took me 5 seconds and I was on the second floor with him and killed me. He was a traitor and I was right, we were both standing on the second floor he had a sniper in his hands. Then he reported me for RDM and I was slayed for the next round. Yup myPHART slayed me without hearing my side of the story because he didn't care to understand it and because of the fact that I got mad. And since he had no sound I guess, he couldn't hear me explain my side of the story and other players supporting my story. I got really mad and started complaining a lot. (I mean how would you react if we put on death row for saving someone's life because you were literally standing 10 feet away from the shooter right?)

Anyways the main reason I got banned was because I typed my frustration with honestly probably 2 insults and that was very immature of my part. But what was more immature were the 2 admins including myPHART who kicked and banned me for trying to explain what happened. And also the countless times they told me to, I quote "Shut the fuck up". Since myPHART had no mic how was I supposed to type all of this story? I think the fact that he had no sound was very unprofessional as an admin. And the fact that I was banned for trying to explain why the slay was unfair is very stupid. I understand I was frustrated, but when I stopped talking on the mic all I did was type. Banned for typing.

I've been part of this community for about 5 years and never had I seen such ignorance and never had I been so frustrated. Like I said my frustration didn't help. But don't tell me you never felt powerless when an admin slays you because some kid who sucks at being a sneaky traitor gets rekt.

Edited by XxEpicSniperxX

I am still investigating this to the best of my ability.  @XxEpicSniperxX, may you please post a screenshot of the console log, or anyone who was online at the time if they may help?

Here are the two RDM reports I believe are relevant

NeS8QtP.jpg

ipR2KAW.jpg

Can you help us with a screenshot of the console?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by myPHART

Well, here we go AGAIN.

I explained to you MULTIPLE TIMES that @Twinkles had a disguiser on, then you decided to go into the tower and kill whoever was in there bc you didn't have a name. You KOSed and killed off suspicion and location.

You refused to listen, even when @Windeetree backed me up with evidence, so I banned you for an hour so you can calm down and come back with a level head.

There's my side. I'm going on GMod rn to supply proper evidence, and I believe @Windeetree just talked to @Joshy about this.

EDIT: Okay, found the logs. It's on September 26, 12h folder, min50: ttt_minecraft b5

Here's the image of the logs as well. It's below the dark-blue highlighted line.

It shows that there was a huge difference in time-frame between his disguiser being on and off, and Twinkles turns off the disguiser a little bit before @XxEpicSniperxX starts shooting him. Therefore, no way he could have seen his name, therefore, he KOSed and killed him off location and suspicion.

20160926143007_1.jpg

Edited by myPHART

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Ban expired.

@XxEpicSniperxX,

Were you gagged at all?

EDIT:

Looks like the ban has already expired anyways.  For future record, please submit evidence so that we can better assess the situation.  I tried everything I could to help you.

If you do have anything else that you can provide, then you can send me a Private Message.  We can further discuss this with the leadership team and improve our procedures wherever possible.

Edited by Joshy
Ban expired.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152