spencer.wright

Ban Appeal for unfair ban

Posted  Edited by spencer.wright

Name: spencer.wright

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178449111

Banned by: ElisAlt

Ban reason: mass rdm

Why you should be unbanned: the mass ram was an accident. while i was trying to throw a molotov into the nether, another member ran in front of me and blocked the molotov and landed in a group of people. i told them to get away but they wouldn't listen and got killed or damaged. it was an unfair ban and was not nessecary. i want to continue playing in this server. it was unfair because i had to leave. i don't want to be banned from the server. many other players have been doing mass rdm and have not been kicked. this was my first offense

Edited by spencer.wright

Well one, you aren't allowed to throw incends/discombobs as an ino any where but the T room, so that's the first reason as to why I did what I did. Two, you killed them and left, did not respond to a single report. I checked logs, you killed 2 with the incend and damaged more along with it, so I banned you for attemped mass and leave.

I will unban for now, but you really need to read the !motd over if you haven't already.

This can be closed.

18 minutes ago, gamrpown said:

Well one, you aren't allowed to throw incends/discombobs as an ino any where but the T room, so that's the first reason as to why I did what I did. Two, you killed them and left, did not respond to a single report. I checked logs, you killed 2 with the incend and damaged more along with it, so I banned you for attemped mass and leave.

I will unban for now, but you really need to read the !motd over if you haven't already.

This can be closed.

Uhm, someone forgot your rank

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png