Psychoschism

Psychoschism's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Psychoschismatic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33693976

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

To be honest I don't know why I was banned. I tried to join the server, had an issue where a surf map didn't download correctly and it booted me from the server saying something along the lines of "you don't have the map surf_summit." So I quit the game and deleted all my workshop files and any surf_summit files from my CSGO directory. I reopen CSGO and attempt to join the server, it starts to download the map files, then kicks me saying I've been banned. The reason you give for this permanent ban is "Duplicate account." I have no idea what this means and I only have one steam account. I do use a VPN, so maybe that had something to do with it. But I have played a few hours on this server with the VPN and not had issues before.

I don't cheat, I don't spam, I don't do anything wrong on the server. I just want to surf!

Thanks! 🙂

Yes, this is what happens when using VPNs while trying to join our servers. Most people get banned then try to return with a VPN resulting in that ip also getting banned.

Recommend to never use VPN while trying to join our servers. When @FrenZy see this he'll care of this for you!

Unbanned. Don't use a VPN on our servers again.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)