VilhjalmrF

Halo: Reach PC/Steam Custom Games

Was wondering if anybody is interested in playing Custom maps/gametypes on Halo: Reach PC/Steam? If you're down for it feel free to comment here.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

What type of custom games can you play? I used to find Infected very fun back in the Xbox 360 days on Halo 3 while I was in elementary school lmao.

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

What type of custom games can you play? I used to find Infected very fun back in the Xbox 360 days on Halo 3 while I was in elementary school lmao.

A shit ton: Fat kid, 5 Levels, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!, Drag Race, Cops n' Robbers, Duck Hunt, Jenga, Clogged, Michael Myers, etc.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

14 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

A shit ton: Fat kid, 5 Levels, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!, Drag Race, Cops n' Robbers, Duck Hunt, Jenga, Clogged, Michael Myers, etc.

Sounds neat, I'll definitely have to check it out. I'm trying to finish the Halo 2 campaign on heroic which more feels like expert (I can't imagine legendary) :omegalul:

P.S. I didn't notice you can literally hit TAB in these campaigns to switch between the classic and anniversary graphics. I think that's an awesome feature they added.

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF
4 minutes ago, Roy said:

Sounds neat, I'll definitely have to check it out. I'm trying to finish the Halo 2 campaign on heroic which more feels like expert (I can't imagine legendary) :omegalul:

P.S. I didn't notice you can literally hit TAB in these campaigns to switch between the classic and anniversary graphics. I think that's an awesome feature they added.

Ye people were able to do it on console so they are definitely allowed on PC. And legendary is painful.

And btw you get these gametypes/maps from other players who have made them. So you have to search for a specific player that made the gametype/map you want and then save it. So just in case you don't know how or where to get them I'm gonna leave this video here:

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

3 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

Ye people were able to do it on console so they are definitely allowed on PC. And legendary is painful.

And btw you get these gametypes/maps from other players who have made them. So you have to search for a specific player that made the gametype/map you want and then save it. So just in case you don't know how or where to get them I'm gonna leave this video here:

I'll be taking a look shortly :) I'd love to play Infected again. I actually remember finding some custom games earlier this year playing Infected and it brought back a lot of memories haha.

I'm down to play sometime - though, my schedule compared to most people here is absolutely atrocious; So we shall see.

Ping me on this thread (or on Main/CSGO Discord) whenever, I'll see if I can squeeze in some Halo playtime. :)

tL3Dbs8.png

-motorsteak 2020

Vil, have you ever played trashman? There's a bunch of props at the top of a chute, all but one players are close to the bottom and the dude at the top has a gravity hammer.

why are you even reading this bub

On 7/19/2020 at 11:45 PM, Foe said:

Vil, have you ever played trashman? There's a bunch of props at the top of a chute, all but one players are close to the bottom and the dude at the top has a gravity hammer.

Yes I have played it.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements