sMooVe

sMooVe's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): sMooVe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14346926

Admin that banned you: Max

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute/gag

Why should you be unbanned?

Here we are once again. Was in a convo with a few people, breeza guy (as described in his ban appeal) joins the server, instantly starts insulting me as a nazi. I say I'm not a nazi, he keeps calling me a nazi. I call him a faggot in return. This goes on for a few minutes. A short while later, disappoint joins. He listens in, guy keeps calling me a nazi, I keep calling him a faggot in return - simple argument and we both insulted each other. Disappoint tells me that the server rules have recently changed, I read up on them, ask him whether that means I am no longer allowed to call someone a faggot if they insult me. He explains that insults in general are no longer permitted. I say, fine, then I want breeza to stop calling me a nazi as well as that's an insult towards me.

He proceeds to tell breeza the same thing but breeza doesn't stop. Instead he keeps insisting that I have a nazi flag and therefore I am a nazi, I explain to him the actual origin of the flag in short and he keeps yelling at me, not letting me finish at all. Since he doesn't stop, he receives a mute by disappoint. I don't have any arguments or insult anyone for the rest of the evening and log in today to see that I got muted and gagged by max.

Unmute please and maybe take a look at this Max guy.

Hi. Quite frankly, regardless of whether or not you personally believe your flag means you're a Nazi or not, a lot of people perceive it that way and it has resulted in these kinds of situations before. If you can't see that, you're just downright ignorant. I've just about had enough of it at this point, and you doubled down by calling someone by a homophobic slur over and over, which in and of itself is bad.

The silence stays. Hope the flag was worth it.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)