GhostFace_

GhostFace_'s Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): GhostFace

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:519061394

Admin that banned you: Ves

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Well I was banned for scripting. I did have scripts and I am sorry. The admin said they didn't want to ban me and if I turned them off I could keep playing. I turned them off and said "ok but look im strafing!" I never said directly that I turned them off so he thought I was still using them and banned me. I shouldn't have had scripts in the first place and I'm sorry. 

Good evening, your ban time is 1 week, I recommend you wait this time period out as scripting or any kind of cheating is not allowed on our servers. In the future I recommend not using anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players. 

42 minutes ago, Brandun said:

Good evening, your ban time is 1 week, I recommend you wait this time period out as scripting or any kind of cheating is not allowed on our servers. In the future I recommend not using anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players. 

@GhostFace_  I recommend not lying about having scripts and repeatedly saying you don't know what I'm talking about and get flagged by our system over 5 times on 2 maps my ban length is generous.

DENIED

• ves locked this topic