Su5pect

Su5pect's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Suspect

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:80058425

Banned by: Don't know

Ban Reason: Possibly RDM, maybe because I didn't fill out a RDM report.

Why should you be unbanned

I'm not sure what the reason I was banned for was so I think it was a mistake or an undeserved ban because of all the reasons I can think of they all don't really fit the punishment. I'm not sure I was banned because of RDM because the last time I played I wasn't killing innocents for no reason, it was mostly unfortunate bullet spread, killing people in a gunfight, or just a bad judgement call. I think the real reason was because I didn't correctly fill out a RDM report but that was because I remember only having like one report on me last time I played and I'm pretty sure there were admins on at the time who could have dealt with the situation then with an auto-slay or something.  (Btw, I did check out the ban records website and I couldn't find anything there.)

2 minutes ago, Alexis said:

@Su5pect,

You were banned by @.alm0st from the Vanilla TTT server! I don't know who to ping to move it to the directory it needs to go in so my bad if I ping the wrong person(s). @Yogpod @Waylon Smithers @JadedJade

Yeah I mainly play on the Vanilla TTT server but I'm also banned on the Rotation one and I play on there sometimes so I figure It would be fine to appeal here so I could at least get unbanned from one of them. I would appeal on Vanilla but the appeals are closed there I believe. Also, could you let me know the reason I was banned? I presume that you know what It is if you can find out who banned me.

1 minute ago, Alexis said:

Yes sir, or madam, you were banned for:
@Su5pectimage.png.afc24b2b93b892bd7828d1b1bb4e2d95.png

Also, if you were banned from one server, it crosses to all other Garry's Mod GFL servers, except for Karma Bans I believe.

Ah yes, the classic ban reason of "M". That clears things up.

The reason was "MASSRDM" I've banned many people for mass, so I can't remember the exact situation, but imo its not a mistake. I only ban for a week if someone actually mass rdms. 

2 minutes ago, .alm0st said:

The reason was "MASSRDM" I've banned many people for mass, so I can't remember the exact situation, but imo its not a mistake. I only ban for a week if someone actually mass rdms. 

I don't agree, correct me if I'm wrong but I only had one or two reports from last time I played. Any other deaths the other people obviously thought wasn't RDM. I don't know the rules that well but I'm pretty sure a couple of accidental deaths don't count as massrdm.

Posted  Edited by .alm0st

As I said before, I have banned a lot of people for Mass. So I don't remember your case specifically but I usually give benefit of the doubt, and only throw the week ban if someone makes the cut of "3-5 RDMs in 1-2 rounds" So if you got banned for a week, You met that criteria.  

3 accidents in 1 round is still bannable. If someone decides to unban you that's fine but I am sticking by my decision.

Edited by .alm0st

You may have only had 2 reports from the game in question, but I don't have to wait for a report to go through. If I see you either attempt to kill or kill that 3rd person without valid cause, I'm dropping the ban.

Just now, .alm0st said:

You may have only had 2 reports from the game in question, but I don't have to wait for a report to go through. If I see you either attempt to kill or kill that 3rd person without valid cause, I'm dropping the ban.

That doesn't seem exactly fair, there are a lot of deaths that happen in TTT by accident or for a very good reason.

I went ahead and grabbed some screen shots of the logs just to help give more concrete reason. This may not be the only round you RDMed in but this most likely was the last.

You exploded one T early in the round, Killed a detective and another T randomly, and then headshot an inno in the head with a deagle. most of this seems intentional so I would have to agree with .alm0st reasoning and his execution. 

Screenshot 2.jpg

Screenshot 3.jpg

Screenshot 1.jpg

Posted  Edited by Su5pect

I went ahead and grabbed some screen shots of the logs just to help give more concrete reason. This may not be the only round you RDMed in but this most likely was the last.

You exploded one T early in the round, Killed a detective and another T randomly, and then headshot an inno in the head with a deagle. most of this seems intentional so I would have to agree with .alm0st reasoning and his execution. 

The T that got exploded was chasing me around with a red barrel and I told him to stop and he didn't so I shot the barrel. The Detective and T death was inside of a small building and a gun fight was going on between the D and T (I can't remember the map name but it's the one in the forest with the crashed trains, the cabin, and the water towers). I tried killing the T but they were both right next to each other in a corner and I can't control the spread of a shotgun. The innocent head shot I will admit was RDM, I got egged on to do that by the rest of the server because the kid who was playing was being obnoxious. 

Edited by Su5pect