Sprinklingmydoughnut

SCP-4715

Posted  Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut - Edit Reason: Text fix

Looking at the SCPs we have, they all more or less serve as a role in the game. One of the roles that I thought could use another SCP was the "tank" of the SCP team. As of posting this, SCP-682 is the only true "tank" in the game, with SCPs like 106 and 173 possibly filling that role. While SCP-682 fills this role well, I wanted to give an alternative to it, and then I stumbled upon SCP-4715. I have always been a fan of the "hybrid" SCPs, pretty much SCPs that take elements from other SCPs and combines them together. An example would be 689, who takes elements from SCPs like 1471, 173 and 096. 4715 would be a hybrid of 682 and 334, having the tankiness of 682, while having the ability to gain boosts in stats like 334. So how would this look in game?

You Are SCP-4715 

You are a large hexapodal mammalian carnivore with chimeric morphology. As you take damage, you grow in mass and become stronger. At a threshold of 100, you can use RMB to decrease your mass and regenerate. 

Starting Hp: 2000 

Damage: Starts at 20(Does more damage as damage threshold increases, capping at 70) Damage is on delay(not instant)

Speed: Starts at 096 docile speed(Gains speed as damage threshold increases, capping at 076-2 speed)

LMB: Attack 

RMB: Regenerate(Can only use this when damage threshold is 100%.

Gains around 300 health but damage and speed stats reset to 20 and 096 docile speed respectively).  

Passive: Damage threshold is shown in percent. Grows as 4715 takes more damage, caps at 100% threshold(500 damage). Once at 100%, 4715 will stop   receiving stat buffs. At 100% 4715 will maintain a damage of 70 and a speed of 076-2 until he regenerates. Regeneration resets the threshold as well as the damage/speed buffs. 

Spawn: Replacement spawn for 682(unless you want to see the world burn and have both spawn in.)

Model: Best models for this are probably doom models. Most of them will do 

Some examples: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2087654234&searchtext=doom

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841061265&searchtext=doom

Can use this as as a reference (Check out TheRubber if you haven't btw): 

I have no clue how the balancing of this SCP will be. He may turn out underpowered, he may turn out overpowered. Whatever it is, I'm sure that it can be adjusted so that 4715 stays a threat while also not breaking the game. Hoped you liked the idea, thanks for reading and have a great day.

Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut
Text fix

Posted  Edited by Sonicsnake - Edit Reason: pd

334 but actually good

PD: this would make 682/334 useless at my point of view lol

Edited by Sonicsnake
pd

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )

11 minutes ago, Sonicsnake said:

334 but actually good

PD: this would make 682/334 useless at my point of view lol

This would be a replacement spawner for 682. 682 can one shot, gain health from kills and take no damage for certain periods of time. I can see why you would think it would make 334 look bad but 334 can still gain health, range and speed from kills, and generally has a fast hitting melee. Again, I dont know whether 4715 on release is going to be overpowered or underpowered, but despite this 4715 still has flaws the other scps dont.

2 hours ago, Maximino007 said:

+1 Interesting idea. I can see it being a mix of a juggernaut and rushdown playstyle. I don't think it will overpowered since doors exist but not underpowered either. very cool

Thank you. Perhaps, though I dont think 4715 will be balanced on release date if it is ever implemented.

• 1 month later...