KC

KC's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): KC

SteamID: 76561198799368309

Admin that banned you: tw ColaCanFan

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I was told I cant be muted for expressing my feelings about the admin work and then I was muted for expressing my feelings.

We've told you multiple times to drop the subject but you persisted and didn't listen to any of the warnings. We have gave you multiple chances to chance the topic but you kept pushing.

💖Mama💖                

quen.thumb.png.d2079eaebb4befd14772bbb7d99681b6.png

I said in multiple broadcasts to drop the topic, and when everyone had seemed to move on, you continued to bring it up and then disrespect the admins in-game, and I muted you for 3 hours.

Discord: ColaCanFan#7378

Steam: ColaCanFan STEAM_0:1:454912980

Discord Mod/Server Admin (CSGO)

its funny because I wasn't talking about the topic that was supposed to be ignored. I was simply explaining that I shouldn't have been muted for a baby sound effect when someone else was yelling over everyone and telling everyone to shut the fuck up. I was also muted the second time for a reason I was told I couldn't be muted for. You don't have to worry about my appeal anymore because I'm never coming back to your server because I don't support your favoritism and hypocrisy. Worst admin experience I've ever had and you should not be apart of the staff with your lack of situational processing. 

When you're told to drop a topic, it's generally a pretty bad idea to not drop said topic. You asked them if insulting the admins would get you muted, to which you were told you most likely wouldn't be muted.

Clearing this up, you were muted for constantly bitching about your first mute and not dropping it when we told you to. Rule #9:

• The admin's word is final.

And just to answer to your bitching, it really does not need to be explained that using a soundboard on the server is mic-spam and will get you instantly muted. I was willing to explain to you what classifies as mic-spam and gets instantly muted, but it became pretty clear that you didn't care since you were just interrupting me and not listening - rather, you were just looking for reasons to start trouble.

Your mute will expire in 6 hours. Also - just pointing it out, calling an admin a fagg*t because they won't look at your appeal isn't the smartest idea. :P

@FrenZy @Dini @Scott

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Yeah okay facist turd. I was not told to drop the subject about my previous mute but nice excuse. Go get some pussy and quit being a loser lmao 😘

Posted  Edited by Dini
43 minutes ago, KC said:

I'm never coming back to your server because I don't support your favoritism and hypocrisy.

Guess I'll just go ahead and close this appeal then. If you need to appeal in the future I recommend being, well a lot less of what you're being right now.

44 minutes ago, KC said:

Worst admin experience I've ever had and you should not be apart of the staff with your lack of situational processing. 

Getting muted, then complaining about being muted constantly after being told to drop it isn't your way about going at it. Posting here when it happened was, but instead you just kept going on and on which resulted in your next mute. 

Edited by Dini