Bue.

Halloween Theme Profile Picture. Art Request from Bue.

Request type:

Halloween Theme Profile Picture.

Size: 

Whichever is best to fit a Discord Profile! <3

Source image/render: 

MedalEncoder_VhHfe1OqFR.png.7e33a252c67578a0641908afb5bc8310.png

Text *(optional):

I don't think a text would be necessary but what ever you think is best!

Color scheme *(optional):

Halloween colors:3
Black // Orange // White?

Examples:

I don't have any great examples but what I mean by clever/evil is this type of thing:

MedalEncoder_FcomIVQ46w.png.eb11725074a730e696aea6ea7743db59.png

---

But I don't really have any other examples. Anything you or you guys think of, would be amazing. Thank you!

MedalEncoder_VhHfe1OqFR.png

Additional information: 

I would prefer it to be something clever. Give off a evil vibe with it but make sure it's Halloween themed on purpose... anything you come up with- im sure would be great. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Bue.!

I can start working on this for you. I do have a few questions though. First of all do you want to keep the original background? I think it would be a lot easier to fit the theme and your color specifications if I could replace the background as it is very green and out of focus. Secondly if I replace the background do you have a preference for the background? Lastly could you send me the image over discord? I'm not sure if its the forums but it looks like the image is a little compressed. 

6 minutes ago, Vence said:

Hello @Bue.!

I can start working on this for you. I do have a few questions though. First of all do you want to keep the original background? I think it would be a lot easier to fit the theme and your color specifications if I could replace the background as it is very green and out of focus. Secondly if I replace the background do you have a preference for the background? Lastly could you send me the image over discord? I'm not sure if its the forums but it looks like the image is a little compressed. 

Hello! Thanks for taking your time to do this for me!

I like that idea. You should remove the background if it's not too much trouble and I don't have a preference. I wouldn't be picky though, I'm sure anything you come up with would be amazing!

and sure, I would be happy too. See you there in a sec!