Jump to content
 Share

Shotta

Shotta's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Recommended Posts

Steam Name(s): Shotta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531463038

 

Admin that banned you: Misery

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Gag

 

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Okay so, i'm going to come off right now and say it, this is stupid, to keep me gagged this long, and i want, really want to be ungagged so i can speak and communicate with other players, its been a long time, please, i want admins to comment and give their opinion on the situation, just look into it, its been so long, please, look into it, just dont close my appeal and give me the same exact stuff i get everytime i appeal, give me a second chance, for the love of god.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Alright Shotta, since I'm responsible for it, I will make my remarks. Yes you’ve done some progress so far, but that doesn’t take away from three glaring issues I have about this:

 

First, Waylon said that you could appeal your ban after a month of the last appeal, it hasn’t been a month yet but fair it’s been three weeks so close enough, I guess. However, you know that Waylon personally told you to wait a month, before you wrote a new appeal

 

Secondly, you are just coming off a week ban, for teaming + ghosting and you are demanding to be ungagged. I do not understand why we should ungag you immediately after you’ve been unbanned for such serious offenses, as your ban expired earlier today. You might also be aware, that you’re one serious infraction away from a permaban from the server.

 

Thirdly, you overplay and underplay, what happened as it suits you when you communicate with players. You’ve told some players on the server and told me in particular that you’ve been gagged for 3 months now, despite our server not having existed that long, and when someone asks why you’re gagged you said you said the f-word, yet you underplay it by forgetting to mention your racist and toxic remarks that also did earn you a 4 day ban. A permagag is hard to earn on accident unless you actively break rules to get it, and you underplay how you got it. I should also mention some of the other warnings you’ve gotten for indulging in political matters, which shouldn’t be mentioned here, which tell me you haven’t learnt your lesson quite yet (to your credit you stop when we ask you to).

 

In conclusion: I do not see a reason to ungag you, as Waylon told you to wait a month which you did not, you are fresh off a ban, and you underplay the extent of what happened when interacting with other players. Therefore, I will advise not to ungag you.


Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


25 minutes ago, Misery said:

Alright Shotta, since I'm responsible for it, I will make my remarks. Yes you’ve done some progress so far, but that doesn’t take away from three glaring issues I have about this:

 

First, Waylon said that you could appeal your ban after a month of the last appeal, it hasn’t been a month yet but fair it’s been three weeks so close enough, I guess. However, you know that Waylon personally told you to wait a month, before you wrote a new appeal

 

Secondly, you are just coming off a week ban, for teaming + ghosting and you are demanding to be ungagged. I do not understand why we should ungag you immediately after you’ve been unbanned for such serious offenses, as your ban expired earlier today. You might also be aware, that you’re one serious infraction away from a permaban from the server.

 

Thirdly, you overplay and underplay, what happened as it suits you when you communicate with players. You’ve told some players on the server and told me in particular that you’ve been gagged for 3 months now, despite our server not having existed that long, and when someone asks why you’re gagged you said you said the f-word, yet you underplay it by forgetting to mention your racist and toxic remarks that also did earn you a 4 day ban. A permagag is hard to earn on accident unless you actively break rules to get it, and you underplay how you got it. I should also mention some of the other warnings you’ve gotten for indulging in political matters, which shouldn’t be mentioned here, which tell me you haven’t learnt your lesson quite yet (to your credit you stop when we ask you to).

 

In conclusion: I do not see a reason to ungag you, as Waylon told you to wait a month which you did not, you are fresh off a ban, and you underplay the extent of what happened when interacting with other players. Therefore, I will advise not to ungag you.

The ban was a misunderstanding, and i do not see a reason to not ungag me, i made progress i said, to make it fair, leave it for the admins to decide, voting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by Shotta

Waylon, if you still think i'm a toxic guy or a troll, ask the admins or any other player thats playing everyday on your server, i barely get into any fight with anybody, or insult anyone, or even i dont even do that actually, i didnt do it for a good long time now, and i'm an active member of this server too, and the community, i make forum suggestions, posts, i'm doing everything right, as i said you can ask anybody you want, and if you want to keep me gagged, that wont benefit the server in anyway since i'm not doing anything, and Traitor Town is a game that depends on communication, since i have a mic, i must communicate and give valuable info, like most of the times i get RDMed because i kill a traitor, and they dont give me time to ID the body, if i had a mic i would immediatly tell them to let me ID, but at this case i cant since i'm gagged i have to type it out, please Waylon, consider ungagging me, this took way long, and giving me a second chance wont hurt anyone, i promise.

image.png.0542091fc144a89a321607ae141fff9c.png

Edited by Shotta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Shotta, I'd like to ask you about your history over on another server.

 

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/shottas-appeal.56201/

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/shottas-appeal.56226/

 

It seems you are not new to being banned for similar reasons. From these threads, it seems giving you a 'second chance' which by the way is what the 3 gags before permanent are for, will hurt someone judging from your history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

9 hours ago, Waylon Smithers said:

Shotta, I'd like to ask you about your history over on another server.

 

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/shottas-appeal.56201/

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/shottas-appeal.56226/

 

It seems you are not new to being banned for similar reasons. From these threads, it seems giving you a 'second chance' which by the way is what the 3 gags before permanent are for, will hurt someone judging from your history.

I didn't like that server, so bringing other servers onto this one dosen't mean anything, i mass RDM'ed on that server cause it was a shitty P2W server, that makes you pay 20 dollars to earn some respect and dignity from the admins, and also to unlock weapons, and since i like this server, because it is Vanilla, and it dosent force anyone in anyway to put their wallets in to win, and it has good admins too, so why i wouldn't like this server? i only want an ungag so people can actually listen to my KOSes, if theres a thing that you can add that keeps me gagged when i'm dead, and ungags me when i'm not dead, i'd be grateful, cause 99% of the times i KOS a T, nobody looks at it, and also, Traitor communication, i cant coordinate nor communicate with Fellow T's, i could wish they actually look at T chat or pay attention to what i tell them, but no.

My time on that server was basically Trolling & Dicking around, cause it was a garbage piece of shit server, that's the least i could describe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by Cuddlecakes

First of all, trolling and dicking around on a server just because it isn't a good server, seriously? No offense, but that's one of the most ridiculous reasons I've ever heard. If you don't like a server, you stop playing on it. I know, very foreign concept. If you don't like a server, don't keep coming back to it when you get banned.

Second of all, it does matter that Waylon brings in other servers because it shows what your behavior was on other servers and judging by the appeals and bans, it shows that you acted the same way as you did when you first played on here. Also also, it shows that you've been given many chances on that server and promised that you wouldn't do what you did again and you still managed to cause problems. So why should we give you a chance if you could just end up doing the same thing again?

Finally, if you only trolled the other server because it was "trash" according to you, why did you act the same way when you first played on this server about 2 months ago? If you liked this server, why would you act like you did in that other server? I don't understand you. Do ya like this server or not?  Anyways that's all I have to say for now. Basically, you confuse me. That's what I'm trying to say.

Edited by Cuddlecakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, Cuddlecakes said:

First of all, trolling and dicking around on a server just because it isn't a good server, seriously? No offense but that's one of the most ridiculous reasons I've ever heard. Also, it does matter that Waylon brings in other servers because it shows what your behavior was on other servers and judging by the appeals and bans, it shows that you acted the same way as you did when you first played on here. Also also, it shows that you've been given many chances on that server and promised that you wouldn't do what you did again and you still managed to cause problems. So why should we give you a chance?

Second of all, if you only trolled the other server because it was "trash" according to you, why did you act the same way when you first played on this server about 2 months ago? If you liked this server, why would you act like you did in that other server? I don't understand you. Do ya like this server or not? Anyways that's all I have to say for now. Basically, you confuse me. That's what I'm trying to say.

You know why? cause there weren't any admins, i thought it was a basic anarchy server where i could go around hammering people down, or troll them, but it wasnt, like there was littearly 0 admins until Misery became an admin, and i got punished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


But it was literally called TTT Vanilla. And there was already an GFL TTT Anarchy server.... so why would this be another one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, Cuddlecakes said:

But it was literally called TTT Vanilla. And there was already an GFL TTT Anarchy server.... so why would this be another one?

Some servers actually have a name, but dont have Anarchy on them, anyways, if we're able to drop the past, and look for the future, it would be for the best, to be honest i dont have any other intention with getting ungagged other than being able to communicate and kos people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Waylon and I have decided that a verdict will be made on the 31st October, until then be on your best behavior.


Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, Misery said:

Waylon and I have decided that a verdict will be made on the 31st October, until then be on your best behavior.

Alright, fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi again Shotta I'd like to ask you about some things you said yesterday:

"Bye pancakes, also kos pancakes for simping for Dink, big man ting, goodbye all.

"I'm joining the frontline with the Iranian army to fight the IDF."
"free palestine"

 

I look forward to your response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Shotta
On 10/21/2020 at 11:10 PM, Waylon Smithers said:

Hi again Shotta I'd like to ask you about some things you said yesterday:

"Bye pancakes, also kos pancakes for simping for Dink, big man ting, goodbye all.

"I'm joining the frontline with the Iranian army to fight the IDF."
"free palestine"

 

I look forward to your response.

what.

First one was a joke, if anyone cant take jokes, tell me.

Second one was me referring to a game called Project Reality, 

PRBF2_Screenshot_2020.06.04_-_05.24.38.3

and third one is free palestine, it's just free palestine, anything wrong with me saying free palestine?

Don't understand what does this have to do with anything, but alright.

Edited by Shotta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...