tensukki

tensukki's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): d4rking_

SteamID: 76561199006444115

Admin that banned you: i dont know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

because I like the server, and since it is in different modes, your server is the only one with a good interface and it is very useful to capture different parameters of the modes.

I ask for the dismissal because I feel it was unfair, right now I am using the google translator to be able to communicate better. sorry.

but that, I would like them to unban me because I like how the server itself is, and I feel that it was a very unfair ban.

Posted  Edited by Spazzin
2 hours ago, jarm323 said:

I know this ain't my server, but If you guys need a translator, I can help.

Got you homie

2 hours ago, tensukki said:

Why should you be unbanned?

because I like the server, and since it is in different modes, your server is the only one with a good interface and it is very useful to capture different parameters of the modes.

I ask for the dismissal because I feel it was unfair, right now I am using the google translator to be able to communicate better. sorry.

but that, I would like them to unban me because I like how the server itself is, and I feel that it was a very unfair ban.

"I like the server, and since it's 3 different versions of the same map, it's a lot easier to remember where everything is. I want to be unbanned because I believe the ban was unfair. English isn't my first language so I have to use google translate. I apologize. With that being said, I would like to be unbanned because I like playing on the server and I feel it was a very unfair ban."

As for your ban,

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:523089193

And you were banned by @Roger Gunshot for mass rdm

Edited by Spazzin

So, I'm not at my computer right now to post the screens, but you randomly killed 3+ people. That is not grounds for an unfair ban. I'll post the screens when I'm back at my computer in my college dorm tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

7 minutes ago, Roger Gunshot said:

Entonces, no estoy en mi computadora en este momento para publicar las pantallas, pero mataste al azar a más de 3 personas. Eso no es motivo para una prohibición injusta. Publicaré las pantallas cuando vuelva a la computadora en mi dormitorio de la universidad mañana.

por lo mismo, no hablo muy bien ingles, aparte todos hablan al mismo tiempo entonces no se entiende casi nada, por eso  mataba sin pensar por que no sabia que decia cada uno y se empezaban a disparar entre si, entre en ´´panico´´ y trate de ayudar, de igual forma pido las disculpas  procedentes al problema, y confio en no volver a hacerlo mas, en ninguna otra ocacion.

I went through the pain of doing this off my phone so I wouldn't forget.

You killed me at the start of the round while I was dealing with reports, and then proceeded to kill another person randomly who was doing nothing. You then threw an incend into a large crowd of people attempting to kill them.

So, on top of that, you lied in the appeal stating that they were shooting. I watched everything happen. They weren't shooting.

This appeal is denied

Screenshot_20201024-152036_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152100_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152119_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152135_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152148_Chrome.jpg

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

27 minutes ago, Roger Gunshot said:

Pasé por el dolor de hacer esto desde mi teléfono para no olvidarlo.

Me mataste al comienzo de la ronda mientras me ocupaba de los informes y luego procediste a matar a otra persona al azar que no estaba haciendo nada. Luego, arrojó un incend a una gran multitud de personas que intentaban matarlos.

Entonces, además de eso, mintió en la apelación diciendo que estaban disparando. Vi todo pasar. No disparaban.

Esta apelación es  denegada

Screenshot_20201024-152036_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152100_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152119_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152135_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-152148_Chrome.jpg

okok, no hay problemas, esperare hasta un justo desban, muchas gracias por su paciencia y tiempo, ahira me doy cuenta cuales son los servidores que de verdad valen la pena.