Spookerman

SteamID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Spookermann/

Punished by:

Haxray

Reason for the punishment:

Rdm?

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I understand this is rather hard to believe, however I can say that the discombob that detonated and happened to kill the 3 people that it did, was a complete accident, I threw the nade on the ground in front of me and flicked it with my magneto stick randomly and it blew up mid air in the middle of them. Haxray decided to ban me without even asking for my side of the story, and there are multiple people that were present on the server at the time that can prove this. I do not understand how one can genuinely believe that it is right to not hear any side of the story when it comes to someone who's been playing the server and actually been calling out people that have decided to properly rdm or even hack (I.E. last night when someone was rdming and aimbotting, they got perma banned, thank god, not that haxray had anything to do with that).

Appeal Accepted. 

I am sorry, but from the way it looked when I saw it, it didn't look like an accident, especially since you survived the incident, said nothing about it to anyone else, then tried to detonate a Jihad afterwards. I was waiting to see if you were a Sidekick, saw that you weren't, and took action. Since 3 of the 4 people you discombobed to their death also pmed me saying it was too harsh, I am removing your 1 week ban.