Cpt.Haxray

The Great TTT Anarchy Map Suggestion Thread

Heyo, just making this as I got a bunch of suggestions related to maps and want it all in one nice place.

Maps to Remove:

TTT_Abyss

Reasoning: Animetown was removed and replaced due to people having FPS drops. I wasn't one of them. But, even my pc suffers massive FPS issues on Abyss when there is a lot of people, resulting from the map's terrible optmization. No one votes for it for this reason, and the map would be better off gone.

TTT_Amstervile:
Reasoning: No one likes this map. People find the layout confusing, some people report fps drops, and there is even a billboard that makes a poor taste rape joke located on the map. This map would be better off removed.

Maps to Add:

TTT_Silent Hill:

Reasoning: A really cool and well sized map that has been recently worked on. Spooky with a fun enviroment to play on and a good mix of interiors and exteriors.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2064349706&searchtext=Silent+Hill

TTT_Hydropower_a2:

Reasoning: A really fantastic looking map that is also laid out very well.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402304951

Yea abyss gives massive frame drops and Amstervile is too big even though I had so much fun on the map playing zombie survival. 

TTT hydropower looks like an awesome map but Silent hill seems a little to similar to amsterville in terms of size and empty space. 

Achievements

amsterville is really bad, its confusing and is super large so if its a 1v1 with something like restless v inno the round will likely end to time. I had massive FPS drops on animetown but abyss is fine for me

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new topic rather than reviving this one.
You may post on this topic if necessary; though please make sure it is in accordance with Forum rules, specifically the necroposting rule.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.