Brown

Brown's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Brown

Steam Name(s): Brown

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79328509

Admin that banned you: jojo drake (tubby)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban (1 day)

Why should you be unbanned?

Was banned for an unconventional t-bind.

ex.

"X is a traitor!

no kos"

T-bind broke none of server chat rules.

T-bind was used in a non-abusive manner, followed all kos rules.

In the case where my bind would cause confusion, it would simply assume the role of a "suspicion" callout, regardless of whether the kos is valid or not.

In best, and worst case scenario, the kos is followed, as if it were a normal t-bind, which it is.

"no kos" hurts neither traitor nor innocent team.

In no recorded instance was this bind abused. Abuse of a t-bind is a form of RDM. Bind was not abused, I was not banned for RDM

what rule did I break

Edited by Brown

You were warn multiple times by multiple admins not to do that and why you shouldn't. If you want to put sus on someone just use the sus bind instead of calling someone a traitor then saying "no kos" after. Its a day ban so you'll live

Appeal denied 

Posted  Edited by Brown
5 hours ago, Spazzin said:

You were warn multiple times by multiple admins not to do that and why you shouldn't. If you want to put sus on someone just use the sus bind instead of calling someone a traitor then saying "no kos" after. Its a day ban so you'll live

Appeal denied 

My bind was never used to call sus to begin with. I think both warning and ban assumed I abused the bind, which was never the case. So there was no reason for a ban.

Edited by Brown