Hobo King

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:86397818

Punished by:

Admin, didn't say

Reason for the punishment:

Didn't say, but probably for a few cases of RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Banned without warning. Don't know the reason I was banned, and can't find my ban on this site's database so I couldn't it out that way. I'm guessing it was for RDM. However most of those were forgiven with the few unforgiven RDM cases coming from players mad about being killed while I was on an evil team like Jackal. Either way, I find playing on these servers quite fun, and would like to be unbanned or know the reason for my ban. Otherwise, I can wait the couple weeks till the 27th.

Posted  Edited by Hobo King

Thanks for the explanation. I figure my cases of "Mass RDM" may have come from reports during my time as a Jackal's sidekick while I was detective, and maybe a few other times where I killed an inno when they accidentally passed over a body without IDing them. I suppose I would be a bit trigger-happy in that respect. I'm only surprised by the ban because nobody on the server actually made a big deal about it or yelled at me about RDMing ignoring reports I had to answer to here and there. I figured that I hadn't broken too many rules. Oh well, the most I can offer are apologies at this point and if LawMyl wants me to wait out my ban after those apologies then so be it.

Edited by Hobo King

Posted  Edited by LawMyl

Sorry for the late response and after seeing what you said and how long you were waiting for I decided you should be unbanned.

Also this was your first time being banned 

Cheers Lad

Edited by LawMyl

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements