FakeProdigy

FakeProdigy's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by FakeProdigy

Steam Name(s): FakeProdigy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41685000

Admin that banned you: NeoSundae

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I threw a creeper head and was banned for 1 week without even a warning. That is extremely harsh I think and I am a member who has played on this server for over 4 years. Can I please be unbanned as I have never been banned or warned before?  I play on here every day and a 1 week ban is harsh.

Edited by FakeProdigy

Prodigy, I warned not specifically you, but every innocent that was throwing creeper heads at groups of people. Multiple people were doing it, and they ceased after my warnings. You however, failed to listen. I kosed you in game for throwing one after my third warning, after I killed you I gave out a fourth warning. Then another player contacted me in private with proof that you had, once again, thrown a creeper head at innocents (as a detective I might add). This is considered teaming since the traitors are technically the only ones who should be using the creeper heads. Yes, while it is true that you yourself may not activate the creeper head as an innocent, the fact remains that you are purposefully putting the creeper heads where a traitor can activate it to kill innocents. By doing this you are indeed, helping the traitors. 

Signature.png

2 minutes ago, NeoSundae said:

Prodigy, I warned not specifically you, but every innocent that was throwing creeper heads at groups of people. Multiple people were doing it, and they ceased after my warnings. You however, failed to listen. I kosed you in game for throwing one after my third warning, after I killed you I gave out a fourth warning. Then another player contacted me in private with proof that you had, once again, thrown a creeper head at innocents (as a detective I might add). This is considered teaming since the traitors are technically the only ones who should be using the creeper heads. Yes, while it is true that you yourself may not activate the creeper head as an innocent, the fact remains that you are purposefully putting the creeper heads where a traitor can activate it to kill innocents. By doing this you are indeed, helping the traitors. 

Ok my bad. I didn't know that was against the rules I thought it was kosable. Can I be unbanned this is my first offence?

You understood how the creeperheads worked and still threw them two times as an innocent towards groups of people. I also told people multiple times to kill players who bring or put creeperheads towards other players.

Here is me scrubbing through all the damagelogs of each round to see which ones you did do:

Here is one look from that part of the clip in my youtube link:

https://streamable.com/jfkd1o

1 minute ago, Gumb4ll'98 said:

You understood how the creeperheads worked and still threw them two times as an innocent towards groups of people. I also told people multiple times to kill players who bring or put creeperheads towards other players.

Here is me scrubbing through all the damagelogs of each round to see which ones you did do:

Here is one look from that part of the clip in my youtube link:

https://streamable.com/jfkd1o

As I previously said, I thought it was kosable not bannable. Many people were doing it.

Posted  Edited by Gumb4ll'98 - Edit Reason: more context

Dude, you're helping T's by throwing an explosive towards a group of people. It is KOSable but it is also bannable because it's a conscientious effort and it can result in a fair number of people dying and not knowing who the T is because they didn't have to do anything besides activate the trap.

Edited by Gumb4ll'98
more context

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

If something is kosable you shouldn't be doing it as an inno or detective in the first place. Neo was in the right to ban you a week if he did in fact warn the server to stop putting the creeper head near people.

Since this is your first ban, I've decided to reduce it from 1 week to 3 days. Unless you have anything else to add, this can be closed. 

Edited by Spazzin