SterlingBruh

SterlingBruh's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 501st ARC 1052 Sterling

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141792133

Reason: For saying the word nig

Admin: Thunder

Why this should be revoked:

Because by saying the word nig and banning me is implying that anyone that has said the word crack in the server is racist. Nig is short for the N word a forbidden word on the server, I was told if I called someone a cracker that would be racist. So saying the word crack is racist. I know you don't know me, but the N word is a word I use on a daily, its just like telling me to stop saying the word hey and start saying hi instead. I don't think the word nig is racist. Short fact did you theres a small town in West Africa called Niga, bet you didn't know that. Go look it up. So yes, go look into this ban and help a gamer out.

52 minutes ago, SterlingBruh said:

I know you don't know me, but the N word is a word I use on a daily, its just like telling me to stop saying the word hey and start saying hi instead. I don't think the word nig is racist. Short fact did you theres a small town in West Africa called Niga, bet you didn't know that. Go look it up. So yes, go look into this ban and help a gamer out.

Just take the three days, man. They ain't all that long. 
Racism is based on the context of word usage. You were trying to do GangsterRP, saying the words after you were threatened to be arrested. 

You were not in Geography class, you were in CWRP. 

Hello Killes here.

From reading over this ban appeal and speaking to the Admin. We do not accept "Gangster RP" and going around saying "Nig" is not acceptable on the server.

This will most likely passed on to the SA team and my POV reading this app I think you should take the 3 day ban.

Former CWRP Admin -  / Currently CWRP - Main - Gmod - Rust Discord Mod

ozkody.gif.49c68b9495253cbfc2dbd45da4caa13c.gif

Posted  Edited by MrSleeps

We meet again.

I just want to make this explicitly clear. If you imply the n-word, we will take it as the n-word. As a former member of our server, you should know this already hell, didn’t the blackmailing situation teach you enough? Also I bet you that you didn’t know either until you got banned trying to grasp at straw to try to get yourself unbanned. Just don’t try to test the staff by implying certain words, it’ll never end well.

Also it’s just 3 days, you can wait.

(what the fuck is gansterrp doing in cwrp)

Edited by MrSleeps

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Hi Thunder here, 

The Ban was fully justified. The word you used and the context you used it in definitely showed, not only me, but other players that you weren't talking about a small town in Africa. Racism is not okay and this poor excuse will not get you unbanned. Also the word cracker has 5 different definitions so saying cracker doesn't get you automatically banned. What does get you banned is the context you use the word in, which in your case is RPing as a gangster which is completely unrelated to CWRP. Days go by very quickly so I suggest you wait this one out. 

Posted  Edited by SterlingBruh

Hey thunder you should know that the server is under "Semi-Serious" live by it. You don't have to be serious all of the time, you are the one that always told me that. Live by it.

And for you MrSleeps, the blackmailing thing was because the guy was a creep, I hear that there are people in that server right now that are getting away with black mail as we speak. You guys don't justify that have you. Just for an example, talk to Annie and Comrade about their little thing. But like I said, to other people. I got tricked into blackmailing by Oskin a known pedo in the server that got banned for it. I "blackmailed" BugBait on result of him harassing a  girl on the server. You don't know shit. You know why BugBait ended up getting banned, because he was a creep, he sent videos of itself jacking off to a minor in the server. So whos the wrong for that. Because I got tricked into sending pictures to Oskin, showing pics of BugBaits harassments?

But lets all be real here, in the end of the day, I have nothing to do. I don't care about the ban, I got told to just make a appeal, knowing that I wasn't going to get unbanned. It's fun, screwing around. The server is Semi-serious, but at the end of the day it's a serious server if you think about it, shock on there is out of control. People talk about the admins and how they can be fixed, but don't say anything because then the staff will hold something against them. I'm just having fun here, if y'all can't tell, I'm sorry that you can't. I'll just take the 3 days, not a bother to me. If you couldn't tell I still hold friends in that server, that'll hold value of it. And at the end of the day someone is having fun, whether its me, or you commenting back on my replies. xD. Have a good one.

Edited by SterlingBruh