Bloopers

Bloopers's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Bloopers

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83812714

Admin that banned you: Waylon

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ghosting

Why should your punishment be revoked?

The incident in question took place 4 days ago and involved a few videos/clips of what looked like apparent ghosting with Pluto. The first clip showed me looking at someone that was an unknown traitor. I had my suspicions on them for some time and kept checking on them every so often since they were acting suspicious most of the round by trying to be solo and aiming at people with their sniper. The round had been going on for some time, so I decided to take my chances and kill him since I was getting bored. Yes, it was RDM, and I was expecting to be slain for it. In the report, I said everyone was proven because I was confident that regardless of what I said, I was going to get slain. Apparently there was a staff member spectating and recording me to gather evidence on me ghosting with Pluto, so of course it looked even more suspicious. Throughout the whole time I was on the server with Pluto, DINK was recording clips of what seemed like supposed ghosting.

Now, those that know my playstyle know that I T-bait a lot. I'll shoot at players regardless of what they have done just to shoot at them. The clips that DINK has show me only aiming at and shooting at traitors that had no suspicion on them. Of course when you want something to look a certain way, it will indeed look as intended. He gathered whatever seemed to be ghosting and it got Pluto and I banned. With no hard evidence, I feel it was a ban based off of suspicion. It would be a different story if I were outright killing traitors when Pluto was dead, or vise versa. Also, there is only evidence against me in the videos, and none of Pluto. Why would it be one-way ghosting? I also will admit that in the past, I have T-baited and killed innocents, not just traitors. It's my all-around playstyle, and I'm sure it looks suspicious to anyone that doesn't know me.

As I said before, when you think someone is ghosting and they start doing things that prove your suspicions, of course you're going to assume you're right. In this case, I'd call it coincidences or overthinking. Unless there's something stronger to hold against us, I would highly appreciate an unban. If the app does get accepted, it would only make sense that Pluto were unbanned as well, considering the report would be invalid. Just to clarify, I am not trying to make DINK incredible in any way. I understand what he may have thought he had seen, and when compiled, made it look like ghosting, but that was not the case whatsoever. 

Ok Bloopers, for you, the ban is to 1w, Pluto's is lifted.

This is because we've decided to place the ban reason under 'trolling' or just general rule breaking.

While it was mighty suspicious, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt since I don't think Pluto especially would ghost.

Achievements