Vanya

Event #208 -- "Willy spoke to a woman last week"

...and he got her number for the first time in person since COVID started and he can't stop being super excited so let's play with some cocks. Or at least that's what he claims

Event Overview:

Hello everyone! This event was selected from our Nomination Megathread, which you can check (and nominate your own ideas) here! -- If you'd like to see your nominations appear in these threads make sure to drop your ideas in the thread linked above!

For this week, as an idea by good ol' willy we'll be diving nose first into a set of familiar maps for a brief amount of time, before stepping into a map that hasn't been beaten (or played by any means) before in this server! This could also be branded as a "maps GFL hasn't beaten" type of event, so let's hope for the best!

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday November 28th @ 4:00PM CST.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• We will only beat stage 1 of Pidaras.
  • None for the other maps.

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of any one map will receive a week of V.I.P.!
  • Winners of two maps will receive two weeks of V.I.P.!
  • Winners of all maps will receive four weeks of V.I.P.!
  • Winners of m0w0m will receive two weeks of V.I.P.!
    • Everyone else in the server the moment m0w0m Extreme 3 is beaten will receive a week of V.I.P.
Rules:
  • This event will be of chill but also tryhard nature, micspamming / off-topic is allowed so long as it's not overshadowing / overly spammy.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Maps will be played like so:
    • Pidaras will be played for 30 minutes maximum.
    • Mount Doom and Hellz Rescuebase will be played for 30 minutes maximum or alternatively 3 rounds each. (A vote will be casted, asking if we should move on or stay until timelimit ends)
    • m0w0m will be played for 120 minutes, any extra extends can be done after this point.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.

See you on the weekend, and good luck!