Deformed Luigi

Deformed Luigi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Deformed Luigi

SteamID: 76561198872342195

Admin that banned you: CIA

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 week ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for targeting because I did a false kos twice. I did it because I was a traitor and these two guys didn't like each other so it was a free kill. I'm pretty sure the admin banned me while he was still alive so he didn't know I was a Traitor. I only did the false kos when I was a traitor which I'm pretty sure is allowed.

You were banned for targeting because you were consistently targeting skullking with false kos and insulting him. Not including me there's four other staff who can back me up on this and you're lucky I didn't ban you earlier. The complete disrespect and harassment has no tolerance on the server or with me.

You were singling Skullking out above everyone else, and were constantly asking if there was a KOS on him and calling a false KOS on him every chance you got. False KOSes are okay as a traitor, but when you are using them to go after one person in specific you cross the line into targeting, which you did. You didn't do this to any other individual except for him. I was there for two of them and was told about what had happened before I got on as well. 

For these reasons, I am going to deny this appeal.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

I don't think I ever insulted him, that was the other people, and I never killed him or harassed him, the only time I was near him was when I said, "If I die it's skullking" which ended up starting everything between the others. The only times I ever said anything about him was when I was false kosing him as a Traitor. All the insults were from the one he reported and his friend.

Well I normally false kos people all the time and also I couldn't false kos the people he was fighting with because he wouldn't have killed them and the other dude and his friend would've killed me. Every time I see people who don't like each other I do a false kos on the one that is less willing to follow the false kos.